I bleed brown now

My first 3 days with UPS have been awesome! I see why we have been around over 105 years!! Go Brown!
Wait until you get a bid job and some young buck does it faster then you when you are off and your manager says what the friend*^". Then will see what you bleed. Lol.

Last edited:

ezmoney5150

Wait until you get a bid job and some young buck does it faster then you when you are off and your manager says what the friend*^". Then will see what you bleed. Lol.

​That's an easy one. I don't know how he did it. I'm not him/her. So why does it take you longer? Because that's what it took. Ups likes to go on fishing expeditions with drivers. Let you slip up and answer the question for them. Always answer: because that's what it took.

chargerlou

What makes u think a young buck pkg handler with no experience making dels gonna do better than me told u alrdy I'm a bad ass mf haaaaa

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I can see why your are a road runner maybe u need ro hit the road Jack!!!!
You said that in your last post....is that the best you've got? You want to word battle with me, bring it, newbie. How was your first week at brown? Did management change your pampers and powder your ass?? Neg rep for you, tough guy.

HomeDelivery

I have no idea why you are grilling the OP... don't you know that team brown is superior in every way when it is compared to any opco of team purple?

go venture over the competition's section on this site & see how the couriers/ drivers/ vendors are getting 1/2 to 1/3 of what your union-represented jobs get...

I'm staying here for another peak because they are flexible with my start times & i don't have to worry about RTB times (i can take the vehicle straight home)

I have no idea why you are grilling the OP... don't you know that team brown is superior in every way when it is compared to any opco of team purple?

go venture over the competition's section on this site & see how the couriers/ drivers/ vendors are getting 1/2 to 1/3 of what your union-represented jobs get...

I'm staying here for another peak because they are flexible with my start times & i don't have to worry about RTB times (i can take the vehicle straight home)
Team brown...makes money in spite of themselves...............they could take over the market if they didnt use computers so much...................and just use a lil common sense!