I can not continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The exalted one, Upstate, apparently doesn't like the taste of his own medicine.
When I turn his own words on him, all he's got is a "yawn" for me, like he's unfazed.
Then in complete contradiction, he hits me with negative rep.
I'm sure he has some long winded, self righteous explanation that he will or will not share with us for this hypocritical behavior, doesn't matter.
Fact of the matter is I take more satisfaction in exposing him for what he is than all the rep points in the world.
I know I'm not the only one, but who else can read between his lines and see him in the same light as I do?

Yawn--strrreeetttcch---yawn.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Purr..............................

[video=youtube;EHbKmMaz504]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHbKmMaz504[/video]

Bad Andy

Voluntary servitude is not the same as being a slave.
Glad that you finally found your " keys" to undo the shackles you so easily slipped into.
Godspeed to you going back to your old life to start a new life.
Some nice comments. Thank you. This Job is just not for me.

Bad Andy

You are a tool. Your poor manners, exalted disposition/attitude and lack of people skills clearly indicate that you are not, nor have ever been, qualified to pass judgement on a management employee within UPS (or any corporation).

Thanks for getting my back. Don't waste you time with him, hes just looking for an argument.:happy-very:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Thanks for getting my back. Don't waste you time with him, hes just looking for an argument.:happy-very:
Your welcome.
It's become a hobby of mine, smacking her around when she acts like that.
Good luck in your future endevors.
How about sharing some behind the scenes info that we might not otherwise know.
Some of the things that brought you to the decision to walk away.

Raw

Raw Member
Soon i will be just one more casualty of the UPS management. It is an imposible job that no one can do. I will not continue to be a slave to this corporation. they may say they care about people, but that is nothing but a lie. I am taking my life back from them and i will be happy joyess and free! :sick:
Boo-Hooo Cry me a river! :happy-very:

I Got Your back too Bad Andy plus I'm in the poor grammar, spelling and lack of punctuation club too. I'm a TEAMSTER not a rocket scientist , but at least I'm not a bully.

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
I Got Your back too Bad Andy plus I'm in the poor grammar, spelling and lack of punctuation club too. I'm a TEAMSTER not a rocket scientist , but at least I'm not a bully.

Ya know....insulting people isn't going to help anything. In fact, its only going to enflame the situation. I know people that can write AND are Teamsters. Do you want to throw them out, too? We non-Teamsters would probably gladly take them but its sad some won't take us up on it for any of a number of reasons. And before you go off about me being a UPS manager OR someone who drank the 'poisoned kool-aid,' you can bite that back. I never was a UPS supervisor.

I'd rather be a 'bully' (using your definition) with my written words than the stuff I hear the TEAMSTERS do, both verbally and physically. My favorite? Threatening an employee for not being 'in the union.' And yes, I was all too casually warned of the consequences of making that decision. That's some crappy stuff there, my friend.

My two cents. -Rocky

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Ya know....insulting people isn't going to help anything. In fact, its only going to enflame the situation. I know people that can write AND are Teamsters. Do you want to throw them out, too? We non-Teamsters would probably gladly take them but its sad some won't take us up on it for any of a number of reasons. And before you go off about me being a UPS manager OR someone who drank the 'poisoned kool-aid,' you can bite that back. I never was a UPS supervisor.

I'd rather be a 'bully' (using your definition) with my written words than the stuff I hear the TEAMSTERS do, both verbally and physically. My favorite? Threatening an employee for not being 'in the union.' And yes, I was all too casually warned of the consequences of making that decision. That's some crappy stuff there, my friend.

My two cents. -Rocky

You need to go back to the beginning of this thread and start over.
Your two cents is way off base.

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
You need to go back to the beginning of this thread and start over.
Your two cents is way off base.

Oh, I did. Again. After reading this post. And what I saw certainly seemed like Upstate was being ganged up on. To me, it seemed like he made a statement and was jumped on. I actually admire his restraint as far as just a 'yawn' and a 'yawn, streeeetch, yawn,' to the comments hurled his way. -Rocky

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Oh, I did. Again. After reading this post. And what I saw certainly seemed like Upstate was being ganged up on. To me, it seemed like he made a statement and was jumped on. I actually admire his restraint as far as just a 'yawn' and a 'yawn, streeeetch, yawn,' to the comments hurled his way. -Rocky

What???
A statement???
I see Upstate jumping on a new member posting his first thread.
Calling him a troll, insulting him, belittling him, and acting like a self righteous, sanctimonious jerk.
Something he makes a habit of.
Why because the new guy didn't proof read or spell check?
All I did was turn Upstates post back on him almost word for word.
Then he negative reps me for hitting him back with his own post?
What a hypocrite.
I view his "restraint" as a retreat.
I mean....are you kidding me???
What color is the sky in your world?

Raw

Raw Member
The exalted one, Upstate, apparently doesn't like the taste of his own medicine.
When I turn his own words on him, all he's got is a "yawn" for me, like he's unfazed.
Then in complete contradiction, he hits me with negative rep.
I'm sure he has some long winded, self righteous explanation that he will or will not share with us for this hypocritical behavior, doesn't matter.
Fact of the matter is I take more satisfaction in exposing him for what he is than all the rep points in the world.
I know I'm not the only one, but who else can read between his lines and see him in the same light as I do?
Upstate always gives me negative reps and calls me names like a little 10 year old boy! :happy-very:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
What???
A statement???
I see Upstate jumping on a new member posting his first thread.
Calling him a troll, insulting him, belittling him, and acting like a self righteous, sanctimonious jerk.
Something he makes a habit of.
Why because the new guy didn't proof read or spell check?
All I did was turn Upstates post back on him almost word for word.
Then he negative reps me for hitting him back with his own post?
What a hypocrite.
I view his "restraint" as a retreat.
I mean....are you kidding me???
What color is the sky in your world?
Don't go getting 'lil rocky fired up now. Did you know he was a Christmas jumper? And he also worked preload for a little while so he knows all about the Teamsters!
In his world, the color of the sky is always "drama queen". :peaceful:

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
Don't go getting 'lil rocky fired up now.

Now who's being sanctimonious? And just so ya know, I'm not exactly little.

Did you know he was a Christmas jumper? And he also worked preload for a little while so he knows all about the Teamsters!

I was an insider too. Twice, actually. Jumper, twice also.

In his world, the color of the sky is always "drama queen". :peaceful:

Thanks, appreciate that reversion to high school. -Rocky

D

Dis-organized Labor

This thread is one of the many reasons that I like BC so much. Some are dead serious, some act as they are, some just aren't..
As for me:

"Drink Wisely Friends".

705red

Browncafe Steward

My two cents. -Rocky
Isn't it time for you to start another poll?

I thought we voted you off of this site with the last one?

Status
Not open for further replies.