I can't believe the company is making me post this

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by PE Poop, Jun 25, 2010.

1. PE Poop

PE Poop Banned

today i was talking to a guy who was talking to a guy who was talking to a girl..or maybe it was a guy who was talking to a clairvoyant who said that somewhere in the country there was a guy that had abrasions on his rear because the company does not supply three ply cotton toilet paper due to cost cutting. The injustice of it all.

:dont_know:

2. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Satire adorns you
    or is it
    flattery is the insincerest form of imitation.

3. fxdwg

fxdwg Member

This is absolute proof that UPS is a horrible company to work for. I am 150,000% convinced now.

"I heard it, I heard it, I heard it on BC".........(ZZ Top)

4. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I have taken many a dump at the United Parcel Service on the clock I might add and there toilet paper it down right horrible. Maybe this could be a national grievance.

5. Monkey Butt

I think there is language regarding when the abrasiveness of TP is over 9.5.

Of course, I usually think of TP and related stuff when thinking about Over 9.5

6. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I'm kinda Drunk right now what do you mean is this in article 18 let me know.

7. fxdwg

fxdwg Member

GREAT!!! Thanks Hoke. Now we'll have two years of testing to meet the 9.5 standard.
    Not to mention bringing 9.5 down to ATL for calibration, multi-testing and then actual abrasive checks by BC volunteers!

8. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

What?

9. browniehound

browniehound Well-Known Member

Its for this reason that I ALWAYS take care of business at home. I make sure before I leave the house that there will be no surprises at the center or the road. Why the heck are we talking about this???

10. fxdwg

fxdwg Member

Kidding

11. Shifting Contents

Shifting Contents Most Help Needed

It's like John Wayne toilet paper. It's rough and tough and don't take crap off nobody

12. PE Pro

PE Pro Member

I have arrived! I have achieved the BC big time. Not only do I have a following who are obsessed with making me the topic of my posts, not only do I have an imposter (or is it im-poster) using a variant of my username and my avatar, but now I have a thread dedicated to mocking me out. As if I don't feel like a big enough loser winding up as a maintenance man at UPS I am now a virtual celebrity on the BC. Man I should have finished school, what a career loser! Oh well so what! :winks: No autographs please!!!

13. PE Pro

PE Pro Member

:stalker:

14. Monkey Butt

LOL ... maybe "kinda" is not the correct adverb.

15. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

I'm convinced that this forum has reached a new bottom.

16. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Posted by anonymous
    "I have taken many a dump at the United Parcel Service on the clock I might add and there toilet paper it down right horrible. Maybe this could be a national grievance."

Maybe you should contact Poop Prep or Pre Poop or whatever his name is.

17. Shifting Contents

Shifting Contents Most Help Needed

I pre poop everyday. Just like my pre trip. I don't like pooping while sweaty (how much longer before this gets locked, BTW what's with all the crappy threads lately?)