I can't believe the company is making me post this

PE Poop

Banned
today i was talking to a guy who was talking to a guy who was talking to a girl..or maybe it was a guy who was talking to a clairvoyant who said that somewhere in the country there was a guy that had abrasions on his rear because the company does not supply three ply cotton toilet paper due to cost cutting. The injustice of it all.

:dont_know:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
today i was talking to a guy who was talking to a guy who was talking to a girl..or maybe it was a guy who was talking to a clairvoyant who said that somewhere in the country there was a guy that had abrasions on his rear because the company does not supply three ply cotton toilet paper due to cost cutting. The injustice of it all.

Satire adorns you
or is it
flattery is the insincerest form of imitation.

fxdwg

Long Time Member

This is absolute proof that UPS is a horrible company to work for. I am 150,000% convinced now.

"I heard it, I heard it, I heard it on BC".........(ZZ Top)

I have taken many a dump at the United Parcel Service on the clock I might add and there toilet paper it down right horrible. Maybe this could be a national grievance.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I have taken many a dump at the United Parcel Service on the clock I might add and there toilet paper it down right horrible. Maybe this could be a national grievance.
I think there is language regarding when the abrasiveness of TP is over 9.5.

Of course, I usually think of TP and related stuff when thinking about Over 9.5

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I think there is language regarding when the abrasiveness of TP is over 9.5.

Of course, I usually think of TP and related stuff when thinking about Over 9.5

GREAT!!! Thanks Hoke. Now we'll have two years of testing to meet the 9.5 standard.
Not to mention bringing 9.5 down to ATL for calibration, multi-testing and then actual abrasive checks by BC volunteers!

browniehound

Its for this reason that I ALWAYS take care of business at home. I make sure before I leave the house that there will be no surprises at the center or the road. Why the heck are we talking about this???

PE Pro

I have arrived! I have achieved the BC big time. Not only do I have a following who are obsessed with making me the topic of my posts, not only do I have an imposter (or is it im-poster) using a variant of my username and my avatar, but now I have a thread dedicated to mocking me out. As if I don't feel like a big enough loser winding up as a maintenance man at UPS I am now a virtual celebrity on the BC. Man I should have finished school, what a career loser! Oh well so what! :winks: No autographs please!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Posted by anonymous
"I have taken many a dump at the United Parcel Service on the clock I might add and there toilet paper it down right horrible. Maybe this could be a national grievance."

Maybe you should contact Poop Prep or Pre Poop or whatever his name is.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Posted by anonymous
"I have taken many a dump at the United Parcel Service on the clock I might add and there toilet paper it down right horrible. Maybe this could be a national grievance."

Maybe you should contact Poop Prep or Pre Poop or whatever his name is.

I pre poop everyday. Just like my pre trip. I don't like pooping while sweaty (how much longer before this gets locked, BTW what's with all the crappy threads lately?)