"I can't drive 55"!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I wouldn't go over 55 pulling a TP60 if my job depended in it...., wait it does! We had a driver pulling a trailer one time have it come loose. That's all one of us needs is THAT happening/// that's stupid. We get paid by the hour.
If it came loose it was because he didn't hook it up properly, not because of how fast he was going.

barnyard

KTM rider
My personal car has been known to hit 85- 90 a few times. I don't want to impede traffic :-)

We were talking about driving and 'protecting my license as a professional driver' when my wife went to the garage and got my GPS off my motorcycle. I had just gotten back from a trip to TN/NC. Tops speed from that trip was 129. She pointed out that over 100 is an automatic license revocation where we live. I was trying to do 100 miles in an hour. It is much harder than it sounds.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
+5-10 over the limit is not speeding and in fact is the usual flow of traffic.

+20 or 30 however is speeding, there is no reason to go that fast in a brown truck.

Going 56 in a 55 IS speeding, and if a cop wanted to, he most certainly could write you a ticket for that.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The un-official speed limit on the Atlanta Interstates seems to be about 80MPH. I have to keep my P-7 in the far right lane because it tops out at 70.