I can't wait till Thursday morning 8/8...

Cementups

Box Monkey
In defense of some of the "boneheads", some don't see the union guys around much. I see them hanging around before the start time every few weeks or so, never in the evening, so I don't know what the part timers are to do. Perhaps local websites need more attention? This forum is like a library of information for some.

They shouldn't have to rely on their union guys to tell them everything either. If they cared enough they would get the information they want on their own instead of relying on others to inform them.

kingOFchester

Andrew Jackson, I wonder if he could of gotten us out of the debt the country has now.

We could blame it on Carlos Danger and his texting 'bill'.

Notcool

Haha yeah, last week pt peers were saying there looking forward to their raise next week. I told them were not getting them. They didn't believe me. Haha! The look on there faces when they have failed to get their raise for the first time the many years they have been there. Comical. No one is informed and doesn't care until its too late then complains. I am in RTS thinking of getting out of the union because no one cares on pt level I could save that money for beer.