I chatted with the full time sup

TheKid99

My sup said hes is not bringing all of the seasonal handlers back for permanent hire in September because he don't need to hire that many handlers

So he going to ask some of us do we want to do seasonal driving in September and if we want that we can go back to handler in November for peak

And he said hr will be posting jobs up for bid... lol this is funny

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
For the 10,990 time. This is a union job. It goes by senority. A bid must be posted for a job opening and employee with most time who signs gets bid. Regardless of who kisses who's ass. Or who supervisor likes. Dosent mean squat. I hate repeating this over and over and over....

Indecisi0n

For the 10,990 time. This is a union job. It goes by senority. A bid must be posted for a job opening and employee with most time who signs gets bid. Regardless of who kisses who's ass. Or who supervisor likes. Dosent mean squat. I hate repeating this over and over and over....
Couldn't hear you. Could you repeat that?

TheKid99

No one is bidding for the jobs and if they are they aren't qualifying

I talked to the driver sup and she said last peak she hired four off the street

Jobs were up for bid... guess what? Not one bid. So guess who that goes to? Lol...

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

Jobs were up for bid... guess what? Not one bid. So guess who that goes to? Lol...
Bs. Your pt sup is :bsbullf: Listen son. Jobs here go by supplement but basically let me tell you , any driving opening must go to UNIOIN employees first and they will need to fill those needed driver jobs by Senority End of story. Your pt sup buddy dosent know his arse from a hole in the wall.

PT Car Washer

That is the way things are in my building. A whole bunch of FT jobs up for bid but no PTer wants them. Or can't qualify.

Brown stains

My sup said hes is not bringing all of the seasonal handlers back for permanent hire in September because he don't need to hire that many handlers

So he going to ask some of us do we want to do seasonal driving in September and if we want that we can go back to handler in November for peak

And he said hr will be posting jobs up for bid... lol this is funny

Wtf did you just say ? is this English ?

TheKid99

Bs. Your pt sup is :bsbullf: Listen son. Jobs here go by supplement but basically let me tell you , any driving opening must go to UNIOIN employees first and they will need to fill those needed driver jobs by Senority End of story. Your pt sup buddy dosent know his arse from a hole in the wall.

I was introduced to the Package Car Supervisor by a package handler... which is quite impossible to do... a pt supervisor and a full time supervisor would not let us even get to meet her..

She is the one that told me this info.. she would know.. she is the DRIVER SUPERVISOR. Lol.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I was introduced to the Package Car Supervisor by a package handler... which is quite impossible to do... a pt supervisor and a full time supervisor would not let us even get to meet her..

She is the one that told me this info.. she would know.. she is the DRIVER SUPERVISOR. Lol.
Lmfao. Listen. I talk to center manager and a divison manager all the time . Do you have any idea where a pt supervisor and a full time supervisor rank on the scale of importanance. Lmfao. You are way misguided my freind.

TheKid99

So your tellin me a guy making $9 an hour for roughly 3 hours a day doesn't want to make over 3 times that for 10 times the hours. Bs.

Vets at my hub do not want to drive
A few are underaged
A few are focused on school
A few have second jobs
A few have duis and excessive moving violations.
A few just do mot want to drive

And im dead serious.