I chatted with the full time sup

F

FrigidAdCorrector

So your tellin me a guy making $9 an hour for roughly 3 hours a day doesn't want to make over 3 times that for 10 times the hours. Bs.
It may be different at your center, but my center is in a college town, almost all the PTers are college students. They can't or don't want to go FT. Even the senior PTers don't want to. Would rather work preload for 5 hours and go home.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Bs. Your pt sup is :bsbullf: Listen son. Jobs here go by supplement but basically let me tell you , any driving opening must go to UNIOIN employees first and they will need to fill those needed driver jobs by Senority End of story. Your pt sup buddy dosent know his arse from a hole in the wall.
He's right no part timers are bidding these jobs. Even some that want to drive can't for various reasons.

We are looking for 12-15 drivers right now. Full time perm. 4-5 might come from PT ranks. Rest will be off the street hires.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I think johnnyfootball just realized he will be picking splinters out of his ass all season and he isn't too happy about it. Lol

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Bs. Your pt sup is :bsbullf: Listen son. Jobs here go by supplement but basically let me tell you , any driving opening must go to UNIOIN employees first and they will need to fill those needed driver jobs by Senority End of story. Your pt sup buddy dosent know his arse from a hole in the wall.
A PT sup not knowing what they're babbling about? Noo....not with all the training they go through...lol ;)

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
He's right no part timers are bidding these jobs. Even some that want to drive can't for various reasons.

We are looking for 12-15 drivers right now. Full time perm. 4-5 might come from PT ranks. Rest will be off the street hires.
Similar at my center. It's actually 75-80% off the street hires. Many part timers knew, or quickly decided casual wasn't for them.

Z

ZQXC

Huge shift in attitude toward the full time driving job when compared to 25-30 years ago.

BrownTexas

Too many people want to do as little as possible and then get their welfare benefits because they have a job that doesn't pay them enough to have cable Tv so the government will supplement their income so they can buy T-bone steaks for every meal.