I don't know if they scanned my package.

Mudig

I dropped off a package on Friday. Gave them the prepaid shipping label. The lade scaled the package and then gave me a receipt. Still, though the tracking says that the order is processed and the tracking will be updated as soon as the package arrives at one of the facilities.

I'm not really sure what to do, nobody can give me an answer and I"m getting really worried since it was a very expensive package. Does this happen a lot?

Most likely scenario for you is you dropped your pkg at an ASO Authorized Shipping Outlet. A ups store, Staples, Office Depot, any of 100's of independent outlets that accept our pkgs. This shipper was then picked up earlier than usual, remember Fri was a holiday, either by their request or the needs of our operation. Chances are your package has not been tendered to UPS yet. Get in touch with the location where you dropped off your package to see if this is the case. Hope this helps.

packageguy

track your package tuesday morning, you should have movement, if not, go to the place where you drop the package and them. good luck

Mudig

Yeah, still nothing. They told me I can only trace it on Thursday since that's when it was scheduled to arrive at the destination.

packageguy

Yeah, still nothing. They told me I can only trace it on Thursday since that's when it was scheduled to arrive at the destination.

Go back to the location where you drop off package, ask may be it was never picked up. Maybe lable fell off and sitting in over goods. Goodluck.