i dont know where to go or turn too

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
Listen I'm sorry for what happened to you but come on now how do you not realize somebody put methin your drink, are you not up for a day or two?

ch317273

Well i wasnt an i have mild insomnia so no i didnt notice sorry thst it shocks u
I'm really not trying to give you a hard time I'm just saying if that is legitimately what happened I think you might be up Poops creek because that story, true or not is like a textbook excuse. I should know I used it many times in high school except not with Meth with pot

I'm really not trying to give you a hard time I'm just saying if that is legitimately what happened I think you might be up Poops creek because that story, true or not is like a textbook excuse. I should know I used it many times in high school except not with Meth with pot
So yeah that why 130 wa time an im awake dude....ive had insomnia since was 5 yrs old ....and you know me right

ch317273

So yeah that why 130 wa time an im awake dude....ive had insomnia since was 5 yrs old ....and you know me right
Again, not poking fun at you just recognizing the severity of your unfortunate situation best of luck to you and thank you for your kind words in your private message!

mannyfresh

You have something on your face
You will probably be fired if DHL is anything like companies in the US, I dunno any way to get around that. Even if your 'mate' or the person responsible fessed up even personally to your boss, the boss might be like this is straight crazy. hope you got a union to fight for you, maybe you go to rehab and say you have a problem, i dunno get your resume together

ch317273

You will probably be fired if DHL is anything like companies in the US, I dunno any way to get around that. Even if your 'mate' or the person responsible fessed up even personally to your boss, the boss might be like this is straight crazy. hope you got a union to fight for you, maybe you go to rehab and say you have a problem, i dunno get your resume together
I agree it's not looking good for you pal. You should seek help you might have a drugproblem