I don't see too many ugly drivers....

Hastey23

I am in no way trying to be rude but I don't see many ugly drivers in my center and we have around 300 in my hub. I've talked to a lot of people on twilight shift in my center and on many occasions the ones that aren't the best looking say they've been waiting longer than most people and all that but they don't know why and I feel like they tend to keep the below average looks inside the building but I'm just sayin... Any input on this? I'm just curious

Sent using BrownCafe App

Hastey23

I'm being serious though, that and a lot of overweight people seem to not get chosen to go driving but hey I'm just saying

Sent using BrownCafe App

I am in no way trying to be rude but I don't see many ugly drivers in my center and we have around 300 in my hub. I've talked to a lot of people on twilight shift in my center and on many occasions the ones that aren't the best looking say they've been waiting longer than most people and all that but they don't know why and I feel like they tend to keep the below average looks inside the building but I'm just sayin... Any input on this? I'm just curious

Sent using BrownCafe App

Your hypothesis on going driving based on looks is completely incorrect.

It's all done by penis length.

TheKingOfQueens

Sent using BrownCafe App

Didn't think about it until now but maybe just maybe this guy might have a slight point . Drivers are the "face" of UPS. Then again I don't check out the drivers at my hub while they're speed walking past me to go home . Don't roll like that.

Just created new account . Was "theupsguy83" using TheKingOfQueens from now on

rod

Retired 22 years
Apparently the OP never visited my old center. We were all a bunch of ugly grizzled mutts. Even the ones who thought of themselves as God's gift to women.