I don't see too many ugly drivers....

TheKid99

I think the people at my hub have no clue how to bid.

I talked to a guy that have been a loader for eight years. I asked him do he want to drive and he replied yes but it goes by seniority.

My hub is hiring off the street... alot of people are not qualifying and there's people that has waay less seniority then him that are becoming drivers.

He said he put his name on the bid sheet.

You bid when its posted correct? I checked the vacancies and there are four ft package jobs open.. no one bid on them.

S

selfcancelsignal

I think the people at my hub have no clue how to bid.

I talked to a guy that have been a loader for eight years. I asked him do he want to drive and he replied yes but it goes by seniority.

My hub is hiring off the street... alot of people are not qualifying and there's people that has waay less seniority then him that are becoming drivers.

He said he put his name on the bid sheet.

You bid when its posted correct? I checked the vacancies and there are four ft package jobs open.. no one bid on them.
He/she & others probably don't meet ALL of the qualifications.

Sent while chasing down unnecessary Dish Network call tags.

Overpaid Union Thug

I have no idea where I fall on the ugly scale but I can say that I actually gained weight when I started driving. We do have a couple of tubby drivers. I mean the kind that's never been thin in their entire life. One is pretty fast. The other not so much.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Returntosender

Yes.....I have a 3pm GQ photo shoot today...being so damn good looking is a strain.
cYR09ts_zps3f37d22c.gif

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I have no idea where I fall on the ugly scale but I can say that I actually gained weight when I started driving. We do have a couple of tubby drivers. I mean the kind that's never been thin in their entire life. One is pretty fast. The other not so much.

Sent using BrownCafe App
We have a few very heavy drivers too...I went out as a helper with one of them. The kind of guy that's cute, but if he dropped 80 lbs, he'd be hot...lol. I have to admit...he could move pretty quick for guy his size, but his knees and ankles must hate him.