I don't understand what they're doing

HazMatMan

this could be the cubs year watch out they are coming on strong only 4.5 out anything can happen could have two championships this year the chicago rush and the chicago cubs

With all due respect to your post, I just don't see it happening, not this year. Especially if the Mets get Zambrano. Who the heck are the Chicago Rush???

705red

Browncafe Steward
Have you ever worked any ups operation? Ever? Tell us the truth you're really some union lackey who has never worked at ups?
I have worked with ups fot 14 years, 5 ptime air operations, eam driver, 9 years package car. Just because i took a job to uphold the contract im a union lackey. Tie not 1 of my customers know that i am a steward i always have ups's best interest at heart when im performing my job, but when im acting as a steward i will always have the contract's best interest at heart!

Now that i answered your question tie answer mine?

705red

Browncafe Steward
Now that is an assinine statement to say the least!! Cubs in the series??? LOL...
I think you had your chance a few years ago but Bartman?? Dartman?? blew it for you..
Monet talks b.s. walks! I see your from new york, you cant be counting on the yanks, their 20 games out! We all ready bet the mets and the cubs are the hottest team in baseball for the last couple weeks.

HazMatMan

Monet talks b.s. walks! I see your from new york, you cant be counting on the yanks, their 20 games out! We all ready bet the mets and the cubs are the hottest team in baseball for the last couple weeks.

If the Yanks were playing Iraq, I would root for Iraq.(Yankee hater) You already beat the Mets?? For the World Series??? No...

over9five

Staff member
"If the Yanks were playing Iraq, I would root for Iraq."

That's some SERIOUS Yankee hate! (We need you in Boston!)

DS

Fenderbender
I would red but apparently a couple of girl scouts on this board think its ok for loserupers to call me a dick but somehow find it offensive when I respond by calling the guy a puss. Apparently there is some type of double standard taking place here since I'm sure niether poster complained when he called me a dick. So at this point I'm done with this discussion and I'm pretty close to fed up with the board in general. I'm starting to see why trucker left.
Relax tie,you are not trucker.Cheryl has talked to a few people about respecting others and you've been around long enough to know that
its normal to disagree.The name calling is not allowed here,but we cant always be quick enough to catch every one before it gets out of hand.
Maybe Cheryl should make you a mod ,well maybe not...anyway,you
bring something to the table here thats rare.You try to remain positive in the face of negativity here in the cafe and I respect you for it.Most posters here dislike you from the start simply because you are in mngmt.Stay with us,its really boring at Fedexaminer...

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Everybody want to be like me!!!:confused:1

loserupser, red and rebel that's enough, quit the bashing!!

Tie quit stooping so low!

This thread and the over allowed thread are all jacked up because all of you are acting like little children.

This is suppose to be a civilized place for good ideas, conversation and debate that's not offensive.

Now everyone take a time out!!