I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Boom!
lmao
vera_miles_gif.gif
.......Who are you!

the typical relationship between capitalist employer and employee is no different than what prince describes below.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...artists-record-contracts-are-slavery-20150809

"Record contracts are just like — I'm gonna say the word – slavery," Prince said. "I would tell any young artist... don't sign."

He also voiced his disapproval about how record labels turn artists into "indentured servitude," since the artists have little control or insight over how labels take their music and profit off it online

..."Once we have our own resources, we can provide what we need for ourselves," Prince said of why he chose to team with Tidal. "Jay Z spent $100 million of his own money to build his own service. We have to show support for artists who are trying to own things for themselves."

In 1993, when Prince and Warner Bros. were warring over his record contract, the rocker frequently appeared in public and onstage with "slave" scrawled on his cheek. Prince would soon change his name to "the Artist Formerly Known As" and "the Love Symbol" in an effort to "emancipate" himself "from the chains that bind me to Warner Bros."

So with Prince's net worth being between $250-$300 mil. You believe he deserves more? Maybe $4-$5 bil? I don't think he was paying all his employees an equal share of his yearly income.