I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

Is that 1700 out of 300 million? Lol
i have no idea but it looked roughly the same as a graph i seen from doug casey.

im sure alot of people want to flee america because of its healthcare system and god knows what else maybe expensive tuition comes to mind

rickyb

Ricky bobby you can give me a derail if you want but the fact is you posted a graph and when asked to explain it you said you had no idea.
you should have quoted "i have no idea" not what you did lol

yea that was my answer. look it up yourself. you might ask why the number is exploding?

newfie

you should have quoted "i have no idea" not what you did lol

yea that was my answer. look it up yourself. you might ask why the number is exploding?

exploding? why not calculate the percentage of 1500 divided by 300 million. then research the 1500 and tell us why they renounced for all we know it may be citizens escaping the excessive taxes and stifling regulations of this country. Or perhaps the oppressive PC culture that is ready to pounce on any and every miss speak.

you post information, you don't know what you posted , you don't know what it shows or why it shows it . when challenged on your half ass information you tell me to go look it up.
So now after posting your half ass information you want me to research it and come to your desired answers.

rickyb

exploding? why not calculate the percentage of 1500 divided by 300 million. then research the 1500 and tell us why they renounced for all we know it may be citizens escaping the excessive taxes and stifling regulations of this country. Or perhaps the oppressive PC culture that is ready to pounce on any and every miss speak.

you post information, you don't know what you posted , you don't know what it shows or why it shows it . when challenged on your half ass information you tell me to go look it up.
So now after posting your half ass information you want me to research it and come to your desired answers.
heres an article from where i first heard it. it is record numbers, and thats because the US empire is a sinking ship. look at how fast your debt is exploding. your economy sucks.

http://www.internationalman.com/articles/is-it-time-to-renounce-us-citizenship-while-you-still-can

Ricky bobby you can give me a derail if you want but the fact is you posted a graph and when asked to explain it you said you had no idea.

It's from the IRS.... I'll bet a high percentage are evading taxes, or some sort of prosecution.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's from the IRS.... I'll bet a high percentage are evading taxes, or some sort of prosecution.
Doubt it. I'd bet the majority are people who don't live here anymore. The US is one of two countries on the planet that taxes people based on citizenship, not location. If I was born here, yet lived in another country for work, I'd be pretty pissed to have to pay income taxes to the US, even though I didn't earn any income there. It's a big scam.

Could you imagine your job sending you to live in Denmark, paying 30-50% of you income in taxes, then paying another 30% to Uncle Sam.

Last edited: