Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by soberups, Mar 15, 2008.

1. soberups

soberups Pees in the brown Koolaid

I.E.----stands for the Impossible Expectations that result when Insufficent Expenditures are allocated for Inadequate Equipment that is Incompentently Engineered by Idiotic Extremists who offer nothing but Incoherent Explanations for the total failure of their Imbecilic Endeavours.
  2. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

3. 25yrvet

25yrvet New Member

Can I add Idiots Extrodinare
  4. local804

local804 Well-Known Member

Newer manager in the district came from IE not too long ago. Now lets see him produce under his old expectations.
  5. soberups

soberups Pees in the brown Koolaid

This ought to be good. There's nothing more amusing than watching someone from I.E. have to start functioning in the real world for a change.
  6. mathematics

mathematics New Member

7. local804

Lasted edited by : Mar 17, 2008
  8. looper804

looper804 Is it time to go home yet

Had him as center manager 7 years ago.Didn't have any problems with him.
  9. local804

Not a bad guy at all and I dont think anyone has any problems with him. He did do alot of time in IE.(what I am told)
  10. cino321

cino321 Active Member

The marine looking guy?
  11. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

One of our OCS, was in IE for two different stints. He hated leaving IE to come back to OC, but basically got screwed over. He's a good guy, believes in the drivers, doesn't buy into all that IE says, but still doesn't fight them. He's alot like me in that he is just trying to ride this horse to the finish line and take the nag home.
  12. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

I always said that IE stands for Intercourse & Exercise. After they get done screwing you, they give you the runaround.