I failed the audit twice in a row, is it possible that I may get fired if it continues?

Island

We don't really do HV anymore in our building. We process guns all day long, I don't actually see why guns would need inaccurate HV designation.
Yes, at a UPS hub on federal land you can be terminated for losing your security chipped badge, because it's a national security risk if John Doe picks up your badge somewhere and uses it to get access to planes and runways. Other regions might have different supplement language about that, but here it's pretty serious. The rest of our region's activity is a complete joke, however. National security is oddly the only thing management is that serious about.

upschuck

One of my trucks has a Sports Authority stop. All shotguns and rifles are red taped as HV.
I wonder if that red tape is done at the destination barn. Several years back we had several complaints because of the red tape on boxes, and couldn't sell them as is. Haven't seen it since.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I wonder if that red tape is done at the destination barn. Several years back we had several complaints because of the red tape on boxes, and couldn't sell them as is. Haven't seen it since.
Not sure..the guns shipped to Sport Authority are in unmarked boxes with red tape...not the original packaging.