I feel like a monkey has been lifted off my back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbsam

Staff member
Any idea what a monkey was doing there in the first place? Were you in an upright position? Was the monkey tender? Any specifics on the type of monkey?

rod

Retired 22 years
Trouble is is that upchuck can't even ignore his own ignor list. He still jumps on me everyonce in awhile even though I'm supposedly on his ignore list too. He is definitely not a man of his word.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
So you stole my monkey.
Was in the process of training said monkey to deliver my area the last month.
On vacation this week, so left monkey in back of package car with gas card.
Please return monkey by 840am on Monday!

over9five

Staff member
So you stole my monkey.
Was in the process of training said monkey to deliver my area the last month.
On vacation this week, so left monkey in back of package car with gas card.
Please return monkey by 840am on Monday!

I heard the monkey was trained to sheet everything as EC.....

klein

Für Meno :)
images

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
How do you know if you are on ignore. I wonder how many people have me on ignore.
Oh thats right, you are not allowed to ignore me, shee, shee hehe!!

bbsam

Staff member
I had to look this up too. I refuse to post it. :surprised:
On a political side note, this is part of the uphill battle Santorum finds himself running. Not really fair, but part of the price he pays for his brand of outlandish social conservatism is that search engines with his name entered bring some wildly unflattering descriptions. So, in a way, he asked for it.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Not really fair, but part of the price he pays for his brand of outlandish social conservatism is that search engines with his name entered bring some wildly unflattering descriptions. So, in a way, he asked for it.

He is a twit. I would post something worse, but it's Sunday and Daddy's Day. He is really a twit!

Status
Not open for further replies.