I finally understand and appreciate you now Mr. FEDEX

gixxer squid

Took me five years to finally grasp and understand where you were coming from……

Had ISP meetings today. Done. Time to hang the hat. They gave us till OCT 31 to sign the addendum, threw a 5k bonus when signing to void their other contract we just signed for a year. Throwing another 5k bonus when new ISP contracts signed in April. Funny how when they want something they know is NOT right that they start throwing money at us to keep quiet. Well friend them. The joke of a manual they gave us is one sided propaganda.

They are giving contractors 10k bonus if they buy 1 additional route, 15k bonus if they buy 2, 20k if they buy three up to a 100k bonus. Bonus my ass! Had they :censored2: paid us a descent wage and benefits to slave for them then people wouldn't be suing them left and right. I sure hope the lawsuits start flowing like Niagara falls. I now feel sorrier than ever for you others that got swindled into this ISP crap.

If any state should revolt it is in here in California. This absurd. Cant take it no more. It was bad but somewhat manageable before but this load of crap tops the list. Time to move on, this ugly brown purple/orange/green has really gone to :censored2:.

If anyone knows any suckers that want to get into this disneyland of a business, send the cash whores our way. The time is now. I can see my inbox blowing up as I type

bbsam

Staff member
Breathe deeply. Business decisions need to be rational. Of course that isn't to say your final decision will change or that it is right or wrong, simply no reason to be rash.

bbsam

Staff member
I've ridden one and I absolutely understand the appeal. Torqu5is great fun, fits us larger riders better, and almost anyone who knows bikes will see and respect the rider of a Hyabusa. That being said, it's way more bike than I would ever try to ride at it's limit...of course that goes for any of the gixxers. I'm just not that good.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I'm riding a KTM SuperDuke 990 V-twin right now and, at the track, I could use a little more power. And, I'm no chicken legged dude.

gixxer squid

First ad third are da gixxer ( and da squid himself :-), hence my pseudonym :-)))))

Impressed bbsam understood the lingo. When you asked if it was 600.750 or 1000 I was like, "what in the heck are you talking about, then I realized, duh, my screen name.

Mr. 7 The yellow one is RIP, car vs truck didn't work out to well back in 04, blue one is current one. I used to have a KTM 525 for hare scrambles in my district but god forbid I got hurt and couldn't do my 120 stops a day, lol.

Totally off topic but I Looooooooovvvvvvveeeeee speed and bikes :) Hopefully we can rid ourselves of this time consuming business and I can get back to my passionate hobbies :)

1923503_1086565326694_9170_n.jpg

1931413_1086568526774_1174_n.jpg

IMG_4813.JPG

Last edited:

gixxer squid

Me. My track bike.
Laguna.
Corkscrew.

April08_0180.jpg

It's an adrenaline rush no one can fully understand dragging your knee around a corner at high speeds knowing that the contact patch of 1 inch on the front or back tires is what's holding you from life or death or a low side or god forbid high side into oblivion. I haven't done Laguna but have done button willow, sears and my favorite, t-hill

bbsam

Staff member
It's an adrenaline rush no one can fully understand dragging your knee around a corner at high speeds knowing that the contact patch of 1 inch on the front or back tires is what's holding you from life or death or a low side or god forbid high side into oblivion. I haven't done Laguna but have done button willow, sears and my favorite, t-hill
Life or death? Maybe. Once saw Steve Rapp at the beginning of a race completely destroy his Ducati by locking up his front brake lever on the bike in front of him. Restarted the race on his backup bike and from last place finished 8th. Amazing protective gear.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Life or death? Maybe. Once saw Steve Rapp at the beginning of a race completely destroy his Ducati by locking up his front brake lever on the bike in front of him. Restarted the race on his backup bike and from last place finished 8th. Amazing protective gear.
Damn. For a moderator you sure know how keep a hi-jacked thread way off course.

gixxer squid

Damn. For a moderator you sure know how keep a hi-jacked thread way off course.

LOL. I started the damn thread and I keep going off course as well. I guess since 2 wheel donor cycles and golf are my passions, it keeps my mind off the forced ISP conversion coming soon :)

Or my 540 HP 240z :)))))))

Hopefully all of us has a life outside of Fedex or UPS :)

IMG_1531.JPG