I found a bottle of apple juice in my PC.

Indecisi0n

I do splits so i am in a new car almost everyday. I don't know why but drivers seem to loving peeing in bottles and insisting on leaving them in the truck. Well anyway i been working this really rural area and there are two women that work the same area. There isn't much around as far as places to stop. Its so rural you are pretty much are forced to pack a lunch which i do anyway so no big deal. So the other day a new hire girl was talking about guys peeing in a bottle and said "its not fair, what are we (women) suppose to do?" Which i make a humours reply "You ladies have DR bags." She paused and thought about it for a second then started laughing. My question is have women ever done this?

menotyou

bella amicizia
I do splits so i am in a new car almost everyday. I don't know why but drivers seem to loving peeing in bottles and insisting on leaving them in the truck. Well anyway i been working this really rural area and there are two women that work the same area. There isn't much around as far as places to stop. Its so rural you are pretty much are forced to pack a lunch which i do anyway so no big deal. So the other day a new hire girl was talking about guys peeing in a bottle and said "its not fair, what are we (women) suppose to do?" Which i make a humours reply "You ladies have DR bags." She paused and thought about it for a second then started laughing. My question is have women ever done this?

Seriously?? Never. I will drive off route, if I need to and have.

Women can use a bottle also. Take a plastic water bottle. Cut the bottom off it, take cap off. Turn upside down when nature calls and hold to nether region and it becomes a falice-like extension to allow relief without having to squat or sit on unclean surfaces.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Women can use a bottle also. Take a plastic water bottle. Cut the bottom off it, take cap off. Turn upside down when nature calls and hold to nether region and it becomes a falice-like extension to allow relief without having to squat or sit on unclean surfaces.
Why not put a funnel and a hose in the corner of the truck???

Never gonna happen!

Macgyver

texan

What is a DR bag?

over9five

Staff member
Absolutely no reason to ever pee in the back of a PC. Christ you're on the clock, drive to a restroom where you can wash your hands after.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Absolutely no reason to ever pee in the back of a PC. Christ you're on the clock, drive to a restroom where you can wash your hands after.

If I drove to the nearest restroom every time I had to pee, I would run out of fuel. Seriously. I keep a bottle of hand sanitizer in the PC, and take advantage of the fact that I deliver in a rural, mountainous, forested area. There are dozens of little dead-end logging roads and cul-de-sacs out in the woods where I can park for 30 seconds when the need arises. The world is my urinal.

soberups

Another solution for the ladies is to close the passenger side door and then flip up the passenger-side step that covers the battery compartment. Makes a handy little toilet seat. Just make sure you dont pee on the positive terminal of the battery while your buttocks are grounded off on the edge of the step. For additional privacy, you can even string bungee cords across the doorway and windshield and hang jackets and vests from them.:happy-very:

soberups

The newer package cars have small gutters in the rear corners of the package compartment with holes in them for water to drain out of. They are located in the back corners directly beneath the tail lights. If you take two of the cardboard tubes that are on the inside of a roll of DR bags and tape them end to end, you wind up with a "relief tube" that is the perfect length to reach those holes from a standing position. So equipped, you can pee in total privacy, leaving behind nothing but a puddle that will quickly evaporate or drain away. Some guys can even employ this method "hands free" and sort shelves 7 or 8 at the same time they are peeing, which does wonders to reduce overallowed hours.

Indecisi0n

Another solution for the ladies is to close the passenger side door and then flip up the passenger-side step that covers the battery compartment. Makes a handy little toilet seat. Just make sure you dont pee on the positive terminal of the battery while your buttocks are grounded off on the edge of the step. For additional privacy, you can even string bungee cords across the doorway and windshield and hang jackets and vests from them.:happy-very:

LOL, never thought of that. Now i know what to do for a #2 !

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I have an old cat litter bucket that goes on the truck with me everyday. I keep my flashlight, map book, extra info notices, roll of paper towels and whatever else I might need. The bucket has multiple uses. :happy-very: Of course if I am very rural, a convient tree will do. :hangin:

As mentioned, some routes don`t have facilities. Pee in the back? Yes. Pee into the back? No. As far as washrooms, at 46 years of age I have mastered the art of not peeing all over my hands. As far as sanitary I`m far cleaner that any available bathroom I`ve come across outside of my house. Unlike those bathrooms I know how many hands, and how clean they were, that have been on little Cach.