I found this funny.

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Asinine, May 4, 2011.

1. Asinine

Asinine New Member

Just tonight on Lopez Tonight (for whatever the reason I had it on the channel, can't stand him), some comedian named Julius Sharpe performed, and to my surprise, came out with a UPS joke. It was targeted towards drivers and the way they dress. I can't remember the whole thing, but I do remember the line "you don't have to look like a package to deliver a package". I kinda got a kick out of that being an employee myself ;).

2. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Is that a banana in your pocket or are you just happy to see me??

3. srvhero

srvhero "leastbest"

What did the banana say to the vibrator? What are you shaking for , she plans on eating me!

4. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

I suggested to my center manager that I would get a lot more sales leads if we were able to wear mini-skirts or something better than the stuff we wear now!:blushing2:

5. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

I suggested the same thing. I have great legs, you know.
    I also leave the top 4 buttons of my shirt undone. Anything to help the company!

6. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

This is soooooo HOT

and this is soooooo Not

7. whiskey

whiskey New Member

Brian Regan does a real funny bit about shipping a package UPS from home. And he is speaking to a UPS rep over the phone. He discusses the formula for dimensional weight and the fine art of using a home scale to weigh the package. It's hilarious.