I got a new on road supervisor

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Well I guess I'll just have to go back to being bitched at about backs everyday. :hot: That was one thing the new guy hasn't been on me about.
Hell, they are going to find something to bitch about. That's what they get paid the big bucks to do. If they want to complain about the number of backs, stop backing. Then they will bitch about miles. Get used to it.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I'm curious what do warning letters even mean? I've never received one only been flat out fired by a hub manager, got my job back through union. Is it like 3 strikes you are out or what?
i framed all mine. it gave the incentive to work strictly by the book and never ever do them any favors.

we had a driver who was on limited duty that had access to the files for some reason and i asked to remove all the warning letters from mine. funny thing is he took everything out and gave it to me because he didnt want to pick and choose , ha ha.

nobody ever mentioned it.

Last edited:

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
i love emailing my ol buddies during a monday night football game and tell them that i am drinking beer and watching the game while they are all working.

to be fair, i also remind them that there "is light at the end of the tunnel " and the hardships are worth it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

i love emailing my ol buddies during a monday night football game and tell them that i am drinking beer and watching the game while they are all working.

to be fair, i also remind them that there "is light at the end of the tunnel " and the hardships are worth it.

Did you mean to say "messaging"?

andrsnbkj

If the Sup is on you everyday file article 37. And file article 36 discrimination and :censored2:em works everytime for me the management don't like me one bit. I'll even call the 800 number sooner or later they will leave you alone knowing that there scare tactics don't work on you. You would have to really :censored2: up to be fired

El Correcto

god is dead
Today I had to listen to this :censored2:'s "PCM"..... He told us he was from the wild west of UPS, a real cowboy. If I'm a minute late to hear this I'm in trouble? He should get in trouble for wasting company time 20+ drivers standing there for that bull:censored2:.

By The Book

Today I had to listen to this :censored2:'s "PCM"..... He told us he was from the wild west of UPS, a real cowboy. If I'm a minute late to hear this I'm in trouble? He should get in trouble for wasting company time 20+ drivers standing there for that bull:censored2:.
Intimidation tactics, scare tactics....whatever.

govols019

You smell that?

Sound like our old center manager... He said he was the Wyatt Earp of UPS.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
it's so funny listening to these stories. i think i'll call my old boss and tell him that i just got another pension check direct deposited, am drinking a corona , and watching the game in a nice warm house while a snowstorm is raging outside and HWY is closed due to accidents.

sweet.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

it's so funny listening to these stories. i think i'll call my old boss and tell him that i just got another pension check direct deposited, am drinking a corona , and watching the game in a nice warm house while a snowstorm is raging outside and HWY is closed due to accidents. Sweet.

I thought you were in Hawaii.

Anthonysg0113

Don't worry about that :censored2:, you're in the union, just listen to more Grateful Dead! [emoji13][emoji6]

El Correcto

god is dead
Sound like our old center manager... He said he was the Wyatt Earp of UPS.
200_s.gif