I got a new on road supervisor

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
200_s.gif
Wasen't Wyatt Earp shot at the OK Corral? That did not go over too well for him!

Holydriver

Planting misloads is to be expected.
They may get really nasty and plant them on your truck out on route
Hahahahahahaha that's just like UPS! Fuxxing try to deliberately create a service failure in order to see if someone is being dishonest. That's right, friend the customer and the service "they come to expect" from UPS

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
It happened continually in my center. Never caught anyone doing anything dishonest. We all got multiple misloads daily so it was not always a "salt" as they called them. But, there was periodically a nice neat section on shelf 8 that was all sorted and neat, as if there had been a load audit, all in perfect order, except it had one pkg that was a complete mismatch that went on another route. So obvious.

PT Car Washer

It happened continually in my center. Never caught anyone doing anything dishonest. We all got multiple misloads daily so it was not always a "salt" as they called them. But, there was periodically a nice neat section on shelf 8 that was all sorted and neat, as if there had been a load audit, all in perfect order, except it had one pkg that was a complete mismatch that went on another route. So obvious.
Does any preload still do "load audits"?

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Not that it helped much. Ours was merely a fake way to justify pushing production harder and then finding 6 of the 12 daily misloads that plan inevitably created, by sending in someone to dig through the load about midway through the process.

Does any preload still do "load audits"?

twoweeled

Hahahahahahaha that's just like UPS! Fuxxing try to deliberately create a service failure in order to see if someone is being dishonest. That's right, friend the customer and the service "they come to expect" from UPS
Assuming your being sarcastic. I'm guessing you haven't been there long, or maybe you haven't been there for awhile (retired or separated). Taking into account not all hubs are the same. Customer service isn't what it once was. It's still talked about, like it is - but it isn't. There are service failures every day, without a hiccup. It's serious when a driver takes it upon himself to create a service failure. It's productive when a sup tells you to bring them in.
Service failures are just not a big deal anymore. Sorry!