I got a referal bonus this week but never refered anyone

brown bomber

brown bomber
UPS once overpaid me 5 hrs. at an overtime rate. I immediately let Mgt. know of this overpayment. I was informed by Mgt., that payroll does not make mistakes. Never heard a thing about it I also received a weeks pay well over a year after my retirement, once again payroll makes no mistakes. I had no unused time, it was directly deposited to my bank account

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Even those of us who are not stupid kids were overpaid and the only option was to pay it back gradually. Their was no option. for us at least, to pay back the overage all at once.
Somehow i doubt that....maybe your BA or steward didn't bother checking. I can't imagine if UPS overpaid me say $500 and I offer to return all of the money immediately...that they would refuse.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Somehow i doubt that....maybe your BA or steward didn't bother checking. I can't imagine if UPS overpaid me say $500 and I offer to return all of the money immediately...that they would refuse.

Actually he is right. We had several that were also overpaid and made the same offer only to be told that the overage would be recouped on a per week basis.