I got neg repped :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

stink219

I just found a neg rep from upstateNY. It really breaks my heart that this happened and I'm not really sure what to do. It's been bothering me for quite a while. I'm just asking some advice on how to deal with this on an emotional level. I can't sleep. I haven't eaten. My hands have been shaking.......actually, LMMFAO!!!!! I was kidding if you couldn't tell!!!! Like I even give a rats :censored2: what happens here!! Lol!!! I think it is hysterical!!!! HAHAHA. In response to upstate, Do you want me to accept you as you are, or do you want me to lie to myself and try to like you? Lmao!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DS

Fenderbender
I just found a neg rep from upstateNY. It really breaks my heart that this happened and I'm not really sure what to do. It's been bothering me for quite a while. I'm just asking some advice on how to deal with this on an emotional level. I can't sleep. I haven't eaten. My hands have been shaking.......

Mr. Stink,I suggest you stay off the bc,drink plenty of fluids and rest.
While you're at it read the TOS.
You are free to neg rep too,not that it means anything.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I just found a neg rep from upstateNY. It really breaks my heart that this happened and I'm not really sure what to do. It's been bothering me for quite a while. I'm just asking some advice on how to deal with this on an emotional level. I can't sleep. I haven't eaten. My hands have been shaking.......actually, LMMFAO!!!!! I was kidding if you couldn't tell!!!! Like I even give a rats :censored2: what happens here!! Lol!!! I think it is hysterical!!!! HAHAHA. In response to upstate, Do you want me to accept you as you are, or do you want me to lie to myself and try to like you? Lmao!!! I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I can't seem to get my head that far up your :censored2:. Haha!!! Don't feel bad, a lot of people have no talent, and you're most of them! Hahahahahaha!!! Oops!! I just pissed my pants! If you wanna neg rep me, just do it in the open, cuz I could give a flying fork! I gotta go change my shorts now.
Negative repping is the WORST thing he can do to you..............that's it, that's the worst !! :dance:

DS

Fenderbender
I was going to delete this thread but you deserve upstates wrath.
Go ahead Dave neg rep him.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Gee, get used to it - been bad rep'd a dozen times in the past week. Who cares ?

Perhaps if you didn't come here and play "Captain Canada" all of the time you wouldn't get the wrath that you so truly deserve.

Stinky, I have no problem with spirited discussion and even a heated debate---I draw the line at personal attacks.

The one thing that does concern me about the forum as a whole is the general regression of the overall level of discussion here. I used to look forward to discussing topics of interest on a more intellectual level. Lately it feels more like Romper Room.

I think it's time we collectively raise the bar. Dave.

Indecisi0n

kitty_41.jpg

U

uber

Perhaps if you didn't come here and play "Captain Canada" all of the time you wouldn't get the wrath that you so truly deserve.

Stinky, I have no problem with spirited discussion and even a heated debate---I draw the line at personal attacks.

The one thing that does concern me about the forum as a whole is the general regression of the overall level of discussion here. I used to look forward to discussing topics of interest on a more intellectual level. Lately it feels more like Romper Room.

I think it's time we collectively raise the bar. Dave.

Do you see a common theme here?

People don't like you because you're an obnoxious know-it-all. Don't act like a jackass and people won't dish out personal insults.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Do you see a common theme here?

People don't like you because you're an obnoxious know-it-all. Don't act like a jackass and people won't dish out personal insults.

What you fail to understand is that I am not going to tip-toe or cater to anyone. I will not tell you what you want to hear. If this upsets you I don't really care. I feel that I have something to offer here and will continue to post until the site no longer interests me (or in 7 years---whichever comes first).

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Seven years???
That's right, Nancy has already boxed himself into a corner by chastising Rod for remaining a member here after he retired.
This is his idea of spirited, bar raising discussion.
Stink, I too have been negatively repped by UpState many times.
What he fails to understand is that every time he did this and I exposed him to the rest of the community, I received positive rep times five in response.
So his intended action actually had a reciprocal affect.
I usually try to take an empathetic approach with people suffer from a handicap.
I can't with UpState, as his is self inflicted.

U

uber

What you fail to understand is that I am not going to tip-toe or cater to anyone. I will not tell you what you want to hear. If this upsets you I don't really care. I feel that I have something to offer here and will continue to post until the site no longer interests me (or in 7 years---whichever comes first).

My opinion apparently means nothing to you. It means so little to you that you neg repped me and wrote me a note telling me that it doesn't mean anything to you...:funny:

Then, you go about writing me a lengthy response telling me you're not going anywhere.

Go empty your package car you miserable old man.

Status
Not open for further replies.