I got ripped off my hours today, what should I do

MajorArmedMan

Today when I arrived to work one of my supervisors told me to get straight to unloading a trailer and told me she would clock me in. At the end of my day I punched out and it showed that I didn't punch in. I don't care how busy they are, it is ILLEGAL for them not to pay me. Since I'm "nice" I am not going to report them to the police or she them, but I am going to get my hours for today in and tell them tomorrow morning and they are going to fix it. Otherwise I would change my mind, because it's as I wasted my time today.

PT Car Washer

Today when I arrived to work one of my supervisors told me to get straight to unloading a trailer and told me she would clock me in. At the end of my day I punched out and it showed that I didn't punch in. I don't care how busy they are, it is ILLEGAL for them not to pay me. Since I'm "nice" I am not going to report them to the police or she them, but I am going to get my hours for today in and tell them tomorrow morning and they are going to fix it. Otherwise I would change my mind, because it's as I wasted my time today.
Looks I was shorted 5 hours last week. Time to make some phone calls.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
They can and should correct your early start, it is easy. Always punch yourself in and out. No one else should be doing that for you. If for any reason it does not get corrected, grieve it.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You do realize that when we punch you in it won't be reflected in your timecard system, right? The system hourlies use to punch in is transmit only. As in your system only transmits the info to us, when we change your card stuff like your totals don't change. We don't "punch" you in. We put in a manual one at the end.

Box Ox

Edits sups make to timecards don't show on the PT punch computer.

That said, if I were still a preloader I'd "The hell I won't" if I were a short distance from the punch computer and was asked to skip it. One less thing to possibly deal with later. The sup is free to pee their pants while I take 15 seconds to key in.

Box Ox

I was overpaid by an hour on Tuesday. I told them and they corrected it.

honest-abe.jpg

Mst3k

You are an idiot.

km3

Not really a matter for the police. I wouldn't worry too much about this, but if they do short you, start with the union and go from there. No need to jump straight to labor charges...

MajorArmedMan

Ok you're right, I was acting paranoid. But now I feel better after I took my nap, I am just going to tell them tomorrow to get my hours in today on my time card.