i got rush delivery. why is it gonna take 4 daysl

UPSGUY72

What day was it shipped MON or TUES if it was monday you should get your package WED sometime before 11:59 pm. IF was shipped TUE then you should get the Package sometime before 11:59pm THUR.

You are jumping the gun a little bit. You didn't PAY for NDA Service. You'll get your package tomorrow.

Nothing worse than a person who complaina about something and there was never a problem to start

02 is a second day air. It should arrive two WORKING days after it was shipped. For example, shipped Tuesday, arrives Thursday. Shipped Friday, arrives Tuesday. If it were misrouted somewhere, then discovered, there must be an EXCEPTION listed as to why it is late, or/and in some cases, it is upgraded to make service.
mmkay well i got the email saying it was shipped on monday the 16th and on the tracking page it says that also so why the extra day

What day was it shipped MON or TUES if it was monday you should get your package WED sometime before 11:59 pm. IF was shipped TUE then you should get the Package sometime before 11:59pm THUR.

You are jumping the gun a little bit. You didn't PAY for NDA Service. You'll get your package tomorrow.

Nothing worse than a person who complaina about something and there was never a problem to start
i never said i got next day air i said i got rush delivery which in my case said 2 buisness days.

Dustyroads

You can't really rely on an email from the shipper saying when they shipped the package. Suppose the daily pick up was made prior to this package being packaged. IF you go to ups.com and select tracking, enter the number, you should be able to see exactly when we received the package, and there it will give you the estimated time of delivery.

If it did, in fact, take three working days to arrive, then UPS will credit the second day air fees to the shipper who paid for the second day air service. The shipper, in turn, should credit you with that difference in shipping cost.

You can't really rely on an email from the shipper saying when they shipped the package. Suppose the daily pick up was made prior to this package being packaged. IF you go to ups.com and select tracking, enter the number, you should be able to see exactly when we received the package, and there it will give you the estimated time of delivery.

If it did, in fact, take three working days to arrive, then UPS will credit the second day air fees to the shipper who paid for the second day air service. The shipper, in turn, should credit you with that difference in shipping cost.
yeah i checked on ups it says it was shipped on the 16th.. and traveled a lot in that one day ha.. thankss for the help

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
i oredered something from fleet feet on sunday and paid extra for rush delivery i would of expected to get on the 18th if anything. now its saying the ninteteenth becasue of in trasit rescheduled. what is going on?!?!? i need my shoes to wrestle! and at the moment it is already in california why will it take 2 more days.
ridiculous!!

what can i do???
whats the reason?
and i know it was shipped on the 16th.
I think Rush is on tour, so you may have to wait a bit, and I've never seen shoes wrestle.:wink2:

UPSGUY72

His email says scheduled delivery on the 19th. Wed. is the 18th. Also, 2nd day air does not have a noon commit time, it's end of day.

I totally agree. The problem is that he paidfor 2nd day and it's not even the 2nd day and he's already complaining about getting his package.

tieguy

Banned
yeah i checked on ups it says it was shipped on the 16th.. and traveled a lot in that one day ha.. thankss for the help

without seeing a tracking number we can't your questions. You would never count sunday as a day because sunday orders don't ship till monday at the earliest. Again without looking at a tracking number it sounds like your package should deliver today within the two day period. I'm not sure why the email shows the 19th. My guess the shipper adds a day to cover any possible delays.