I got the job!

Tron Swanson

I am here to happily say that I got an off the street service provider position after busting my ass over peak. I was one of 11 seasonal employees fighting for the job and hard work truly does pay off. I had started a a thread like a million other seasonal drivers looking for tips and help wherever I could. To all of you who doubted me, thank you! You were a big motivator and to the few who gave me good info and tried to help thank you also. I am very proud and excited to be a part of this team and now you can delete this post for what ever reason seems fit.

Time to qualify!!!

Tron,

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I am here to happily say that I got an off the street service provider position after busting my ass over peak. I was one of 11 seasonal employees fighting for the job and hard work truly does pay off. I had started a a thread like a million other seasonal drivers looking for tips and help wherever I could. To all of you who doubted me, thank you! You were a big motivator and to the few who gave me good info and tried to help thank you also. I am very proud and excited to be a part of this team and now you can delete this post for what ever reason seems fit.

Time to qualify!!!

Tron,

Glad luck to you tron. Try hard and stay positive to many people will try to keep you down because they are bitter

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer

Time to qualify!!!

Tron,

Stay GOLD !

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Shut it punk I will gouge your eye out with a spork!!!
image.gif

Time to qualify!!!

Tron,
Good luck to you. Make sure you have good comfortable shoes and some snacks and drinks.