I got the job!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
My wife brought me home a piece of chocolate cake with cannoli cream icing...mmmm, tasted almost as good as Clerkgirl.
no-aw-hell-naw.gif

P

pickup

I never replied to his thread but I was pulling for him, he was the guy who got laid off from the oil fields.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
the honeymoon period after getting a job here is so nice. hope it lasts awhile. these will be the good ol days that you can look back on.

enjoy them while you can bud.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
Getting the shot is the easiest part. Hopefully you remember what you did to qualify for peak. Remember no accidents and no unforced late air and should be good to go. Good luck

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I am here to happily say that I got an off the street service provider position after busting my ass over peak. I was one of 11 seasonal employees fighting for the job and hard work truly does pay off. I had started a a thread like a million other seasonal drivers looking for tips and help wherever I could. To all of you who doubted me, thank you! You were a big motivator and to the few who gave me good info and tried to help thank you also. I am very proud and excited to be a part of this team and now you can delete this post for what ever reason seems fit.

Time to qualify!!!

Tron,

So you haven't made it yet....

Good luck. You've won the chance to be miserable for the next 35 years

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I am here to happily say that I got an off the street service provider position after busting my ass over peak. I was one of 11 seasonal employees fighting for the job and hard work truly does pay off. I had started a a thread like a million other seasonal drivers looking for tips and help wherever I could. To all of you who doubted me, thank you! You were a big motivator and to the few who gave me good info and tried to help thank you also. I am very proud and excited to be a part of this team and now you can delete this post for what ever reason seems fit.

Time to qualify!!!

Tron,
Don't get hurt or in an accident while qualifying. They'll fire you if you do.

Like Gumby said , shoes like new balance and pack lunch and a cooler. Lots of water and drinks. Get yourself a good backpack and pack supplies like aspirin , sunscreen, extra uniforms in case, extra delivery notices, pens etc. You want to be prepared for anything while making book.

Also get a good pair of sunglasses and a very accurate, tactical watch. It'll help.

ChicagosPrimeMinister

What rhmyes with UPS?

Time to qualify!!!

Tron,
Congrats, Cherish the cartilage in your knees while you still have them.