I got the job!

JL 0513

Don't get hurt or in an accident while qualifying. They'll fire you if you do.

If you get hurt during your 30 and if it's not serious, don't report it. Unless you don't want the job. Meaning if you can still plug along and make book with such an injury. Getting the job is a $90K a year deal so if you break your little toe, keep your mouth shut.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
If you're off the street and you get hurt your chances of getting hired again are almost zero right? If you're from inside the building do you just have to wait to sign up again? Trainee from off the street hurt his shoulder Friday but he was whining every morning how sore he was I think he was just a weiner

underworked1

Your first 30 days will be your most stressful. Any accident or injury and they will fire you. Even if you are parked and someone backs into you. Just make sure you are being extra safe these next 30. After that it's smooth sailing....aside from constant micro management and being treated like :censored2:. Maybe you'll get lucky and frigidsupe is your supervisor, he seems like he hasn't yet turned all the way to the dark side lol

Savvy412

Buy a nice flash light . Like a GOOD ONE. I have this tactical one that fits in my pocket and can light up a whole street. Also has a zoom in it and different levels of brightness .

After awhile on the same route you won't need it but you are going to have some nights where you are way behind and it's going to get pitch dark and you can't find an address to save your life

Order this RIGHT NOW. Just trust me. I made book like 5 months ago.

Oh and btw .. :censored2: a break for your first 30. (Unless you can get it done) GRIND IT OUT.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0091...ht+redline&dpPl=1&dpID=41LT7XPQcuL&ref=plSrch

Tron Swanson

Buy a nice flash light . Like a GOOD ONE. I have this tactical one that fits in my pocket and can light up a whole street. Also has a zoom in it and different levels of brightness .

After awhile on the same route you won't need it but you are going to have some nights where you are way behind and it's going to get pitch dark and you can't find an address to save your life

Order this RIGHT NOW. Just trust me. I made book like 5 months ago.

Oh and btw .. :censored2: a break for your first 30. (Unless you can get it done) GRIND IT OUT.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0091...ht+redline&dpPl=1&dpID=41LT7XPQcuL&ref=plSrch
Nice!! Thanks!

Ms.PacMan

Good luck. Remember that Monday thru Friday, all dispatches may be different but usually Mondays are like Mondays, Tues. are like Tues, etc. so if you're close to scratch on a Tues - nail it the next Tues.

El Correcto

god is dead
Make sure you come in with a spiteful attitude and send them :censored2:ty messages in the board all day letting them know you won't finish and to send help if they don't want missed.

wayfair

swollen member
this for a flashlight!

fenix-pd35-2-003.jpg