I guess...

Nobody explains anything on this site. It kind of reminds me of ups. Things vanish then pop up again. Then they close and then are posted on when they are still closed. Whatever

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Starting threads to attack other members is never a good idea, goes against the Terms of Service Agreement.

U

uber

Why are you starting threads about the guy? All your doing is inflating his already over-inflated ego. The know-it-all abrasive personality type is so grating and annoying.

Just to let everyone know that I also found the thread humorous and had nothing to do with it's removal.
See this he didn't care and I didn't see anything so I asked where it went. We have like ten moderators so I asked where it went hoping one would answer it. It was a 20000 post thread. I've seen a bunch of them. You know so and so's 5000 post or blah blah's 10000 post.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I never accused anybody of starting that thread, it just turned into a bashing thread by other posters. Generally speaking, a thread will get locked or deleted when it goes that way.

over9five

Staff member
I deleted it. It may have started out innocent, but I deleted it at the point it started going downhill.
It starts to get annoying at some point. Do I keep editing and deleting posts, or do I simply can the whole thread?
In this case, can the whole thread worked for me.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I deleted it. It may have started out innocent, but I deleted it at the point it started going downhill.
It starts to get annoying at some point. Do I keep editing and deleting posts, or do I simply can the whole thread?
In this case, can the whole thread worked for me.
Meanie..................... :raspberry-tounge:

anonymous4

Over9five is Upstate's bodyguard. Didn't you all know that? I have gotten into it with him just to end up banned while he edits his posts and ends up OK. I've seen him act like a jackass to new members and old members in way too many posts, yet still roams free. He is merely here to troll, that is obvious.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Over9five is Upstate's bodyguard. Didn't you all know that? I have gotten into it with him just to end up banned while he edits his posts and ends up OK. I've seen him act like a jackass to new members and old members in way too many posts, yet still roams free. He is merely here to troll, that is obvious.

Banned?

Not a newbie?