I had a package for pickup, and UPS got the weight and measurements wrong!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Turdferguson

Doubt it. I didn't even use my real name, address or number when registering and adding my credit card. All that was needed was for the zip codes to match.

Now that I think about it, I'm not even going to stop there. I've done a little over $1300 worth of shipping with UPS where they pick up the packages all within a 3 month time frame. I'm just gonna go ahead and do a chargeback for all of them. Every single one.

That will definitely show these crooks indeed!

And it will work, no doubt, seeing as I have never lost a chargeback case and have been a member at my bank for 17 years strong!

$1300 of chargebacks should get their attention really good!

Now as I have said..... Thank you all for your time.

So you are admitting to fraud Bob ? That will help your case using a fake name and address

oldngray

nowhere special
troll thread.png

bob111111

Heh $1300 worth of chargebacks wont dent UPS, but they will certainly find some way of retrieving their losses by laying off one of you pompous losers that think UPS would never fire you!!!!

T

Turdferguson

Heh $1300 worth of chargebacks wont dent UPS, but they will certainly find some way of retrieving their losses by laying off one of you pompous losers that think UPS would never fire you!!!!
Sure they will Bob . You are so cool and smart.

T

Turdferguson

They will get their money from you Bob not us. Your name will be put on the list and any thing you get in the future will be seized until your bill is paid in full Bob . That is how UPS operates Bob . Look it up

T

Turdferguson

Are you still here Bob?
I only have a little more lunch time left and want to make fun of you some more. Where are you Bob?

bob111111

Well!.. It's almost 2pm. Gotta go. UPS can thank the great employees that responded to my question. I came here asking how I could get the price reduced on the obvious bogus measurements and weight. Instead they've encouraged me to not only get a chargeback on that one specific package, but to go ahead and chargeback every single package.

You have great employees UPS! Would never have been able to make the decision without them!

oldngray

nowhere special
They will get their money from you Bob not us. Your name will be put on the list and any thing you get in the future will be seized until your bill is paid in full Bob . That is how UPS operates Bob . Look it up

Bob probably tried to use his EBT card to ship packages.

T

Turdferguson

Well!.. It's almost 2pm. Gotta go. UPS can thank the great employees that responded to my question. I came here asking how I could get the price reduced on the obvious bogus measurements and weight. Instead they've encouraged me to not only get a chargeback on that one specific package, but to go ahead and chargeback every single package.

You have great employees UPS! Would never have been able to make the decision without them!
Good luck with that Bob . Stop in again anytime

bob111111

Right... Like I can't use a new name and address and pay with cash at a drop off location or just get someone else to drop them off. LOL!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS HILARIOUS. ok buh bye now. get ready for those chargebacks!

Status
Not open for further replies.