I had a total crush on her....

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
When I was 10 years old, I was madly in love with the blonde from ABBA. I saw her on an after school TV special wearing that kittycat blouse/leotard combo with the knee-high go go boots, and she was my fantasy.......Oh man I love youtube!

I always had a thing for Janine Turner back in the day.

fykfku.jpg
fykfku.jpg

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Valerie Bertinelli (Barbi Cooper) helped me through my teen years. Time has been kind to her.

I wanted to be her.
I even dyed my dirty dishwater blond hair brown.
(I was grounded for doing that !!!)

I am glad she is back.
She looks great and I am glad Jenny helped her !!!
(And note to David R., I should have known you were a waste of phone and note passing time in seventh grade - you liked Julie over Barbi.)

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

My wife and I saw Reba in concert about 14 years ago.

Three days prior to the show, Reba had broken her leg in a skiing accident and had a cast that went clear up to her hip.

Lots of musicians would have, understandably, canceled the show...but not Reba.

This concert was "in the round" with a stage in the middle of the floor and the crowd on all sides. So what they did was, they put her on a rotating bar stool and the stool had wheels on it. They had a line atached to it and they would pull her back and forth across that stage from one end to the other, while she spun around and sang to the crowd with her broken leg sticking straight out onto a foot rest they had rigged up. Her dancers did their choreographed moves all around her, while she "danced" with her upper body and sat on that stool for about 2 hours.

It was a great concert and I was impressed with the respect she showed for her fans by going out there and singing her ass off and putting on a good show with a broken leg.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
My wife and I saw Reba in concert about 14 years ago.

Three days prior to the show, Reba had broken her leg in a skiing accident and had a cast that went clear up to her hip.

Lots of musicians would have, understandably, canceled the show...but not Reba.

This concert was "in the round" with a stage in the middle of the floor and the crowd on all sides. So what they did was, they put her on a rotating bar stool and the stool had wheels on it. They had a line atached to it and they would pull her back and forth across that stage from one end to the other, while she spun around and sang to the crowd with her broken leg sticking straight out onto a foot rest they had rigged up. Her dancers did their choreographed moves all around her, while she "danced" with her upper body and sat on that stool for about 2 hours.

It was a great concert and I was impressed with the respect she showed for her fans by going out there and singing her ass off and putting on a good show with a broken leg.

I have seen her a couple times, she puts on an amazing show. She is currentlu touring with George Strait, I would recomend if you get the chance to go see her with 2 good legs. Well worth it.