I had my first My Choice " Delivery Window" delivery yesterday

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I try to stay under the radar, but I'm not afraid to hurt management's feelings when appropriate. I've found if you're always on reports and their attention is always on you...when the time comes that they have you dead to rights they'll pull the trigger.

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck
work safely,by the methods,dont take short cuts and they'll never have you "dead to rights" I have never ever seen anyone terminated for doing the job properly

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
work safely,by the methods,dont take short cuts and they'll never have you "dead to rights" I have never ever seen anyone terminated for doing the job properly
I agree. I'm just saying if you make a mistake where they could nail you or show lenience. A bee flies in and stings you in the face or you sneeze while driving and get into a bad accident...that kind of thing. People make mistakes.

Last edited:

AKCoverMan

I was instructed by my center manager that always respond "yes" when prompted for delivery location even if you hand it to the customer. Responding "no" sends a red flag and you will pop up on yet another bad driver report. I would think they would rather have accuracy but any more you just work as instructed.

Heck you can barely get out of the building without sending up a red flag on some report or other around here. But if I give it to the customer, I sheet it that way.