I had to PEE!

hungrydude5

So I'm out delivering on saturday, when I get this urge. I'm out in the middle of nowhere. And in the middle of nowhere is a business, not a large business, but a business. They were closed, of course. Monday through Friday only, no weekend business. (Why would they want a next day sat. when they know they aint gonna be there?!) So i sheet it, closed 1, delivery notice, yada yada. They have woods out in the back, so I take this urge and get rid of that urge in the woods. What was I supposed to do? The nearest gas station is 20 minutes away, no other businesses. Get back to the truck, as I'm grabbing the hand rail I see the businesses neighbor (residence) sitting at I suppose their dining room table, they weren't looking at me as I was entering the truck. But I'm assuming they saw me take a piss right in front of them, I was facing away from them and about 50 yards away. So this is just great, plus I had 7 closed and 2 NSP's too, wonderful. I had no choice, and I wasn't peeing my pants for the company. Can't wait to get called in the office on monday to explain this one, assuming they (the residence) are going to call this in.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh, they probably won't call anything in, BUT you'll have a miliion hits on the You Tube video they posted !! :happy-very:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I have a rural area on my route and I have been busted a couple of times by customers while taking a leak behind a tree. Fortunately, country people who spend any time outdoors usually do the same thing themselves and do not regard it as a big deal.

UPS could save thousands of dollars anually on fuel and driving time if they would just cut an 8" diameter hole in the floor of the package compartment and install a little hinged flap over it. The driver could step into the back, close the bulkhead door, open up the flap and let 'er rip. Hell, if the hole was properly positioned you could even sort a shelf while you were at it.

over9five

Staff member
Fortunately, country people who spend any time outdoors usually do the same thing themselves and do not regard it as a big deal.

It is a sad state of affairs in our country when if someone was to report you doing this, in *some* places you could end up having to register as a sex offender.

satellitedriver

I have a rural area on my route and I have been busted a couple of times by customers while taking a leak behind a tree. Fortunately, country people who spend any time outdoors usually do the same thing themselves and do not regard it as a big deal.

UPS could save thousands of dollars anually on fuel and driving time if they would just cut an 8" diameter hole in the floor of the package compartment and install a little hinged flap over it. The driver could step into the back, close the bulkhead door, open up the flap and let 'er rip. Hell, if the hole was properly positioned you could even sort a shelf while you were at it.
I had to laugh at this. On long car trips we (meaning me and my 4 brothers) use to have to pee in a coke bottle and pour it out thru a rusted out hole in the floor board going down the road.
Sorry if that is too much info.

Cementups

Box Monkey
in my area,the world is my bathroom. but I at least check my surroundings before taking care of business. And the best part of early nightall......I can stop in the middle of hte neighborhood and hang it out the door and take care of business.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
What? No empty bottle? Cmon rookie! No one will ever see you inside the truck using the bottle.

Has anyone ever been in the middle of unloading in your pee bottle with the door closed only to hear a customer calling you...Hellooooo UPS driver............I had to say, "I be with you in a minute just finishing up some paperwork."

and also....how many of you pee'd in a bottle that wasn't large enough and you felt like emptying it out the door without zipping your pants up so you can start again?

Porkman

u guys dont know rough,try squating between trailers with a bad burger that u ate at a truckstop while fueling and you are trying to process while on the side of the road with traffic roaring by and you realize the roll u left on the dolly post is not there anymore and your b driver is waiting for u to get back in