I had to PEE!

Saaga

Driver Helper
UPS could save thousands of dollars annually on fuel and driving time if they would just cut an 8" diameter hole in the floor of the package compartment and install a little hinged flap over it. The driver could step into the back, close the bulkhead door, open up the flap and let 'er rip.

But, what about the ladies? What if they miss? :funny:

some1else

Banned
Funny you mention that, everytime I go take a dump and have pens in my pockets they fall out right in the damn toilet, it sucks when you're on area too and there's none in the truck.
Don't pick up you pen up when it falls out of your pocket while you are peeing!!! :smart:
im confused what position you guys are using? usually im not leaning over at all; not to mention doubled over so :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: falls out of my pockets.

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
im confused what position you guys are using? usually im not leaning over at all; not to mention doubled over so :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: falls out of my pockets.

In my case I'm just picking mine up off the ground.....:happy-very:

I do lift the toilet seat up when I use the restroom!!!!!

Paid-over-in-Maine

15 more years of this!
I dont keep much personal stuff in my truck, and I have no issues with a cover driver using my tape gun or anything else that he needs to do the job....but what ticks me off is when I come back and there is garbage everywhere, the wastebasket is full, and the fuel tank is empty. I also hate it when they smoke in the truck, or chew tobacco and spit all over the floor.:sick:
My thoughts exactly!

Ms Spoken

It's deer season here and with so many hunters around there is noway I'm going to find a tree and look up see someone in camo looking back at me.
Ummm I guess I will try the 32oz cup if it comes to that point.