I HATE FEDEX/WORST DAY OF MY LIFE

tjscradj

For some reason this video showed up in my recommended videos on YouTube:

This girl is everything that I hate in customers. The courier obviously put the wrong date on the door tag, and this girl was too stupid to figure it out.

This girl is literlly like every stuipd customer I've ever had:
  • Package is super important, but doesn't track/hold it
  • Whines about having to come far away to station to pick up package, could've held it at FedEx office a few blocks away
  • Doesn't understand that if you're package was attempted today, it's going to be on the truck until that courier finishes their shift.
  • Drives 45 minutes without calling station
I've been a long tim lurker and this is probably a weird first post, but I've had a :censored2:ty week and needed to vent. Hope you get some joy out of this spoiled little brat's ignorance.

Star B

White Lightening
if you read the comments on youtube she admits to being a drama queen. In other words, "WAAAAH I LOVE DRAMA... plz sub so i can make some moneh$$$ Loves ya!!!!"

McFeely

Huge Member
Those are the kind of customers that chew out the CSAs to get you to reattempt same day or try to meet you somewhere on your route (and then are not there on time).

All for her LOVE PINK sweatpants from VS that she didn't even remember ordering. friend'ing hate customers like her.

bacha29

In keeping with the mindset of a only child in her sheltered little world. My advice to her.... "Grow up girl and fast because you are in for the shock of your life when you discover that you are not the only person living on this planet".

dezguy

Those are the kind of customers that chew out the CSAs to get you to reattempt same day or try to meet you somewhere on your route (and then are not there on time).

All for her LOVE PINK sweatpants from VS that she didn't even remember ordering. friend'ing hate customers like her.
Funny, I had a customer like that on Thursday. Called the office and apparently tore the CSR a new one because he was home all day and I didn't knock (because I just go around to deliveries and leave door knockers for the good of my own health).

Customers like that, I usually won't go back for a reattempt because if they're going to act like that, they don't deserve it. Fortunately for him, I was slow.

vin059

Funny, I had a customer like that on Thursday. Called the office and apparently tore the CSR a new one because he was home all day and I didn't knock (because I just go around to deliveries and leave door knockers for the good of my own health).

Customers like that, I usually won't go back for a reattempt because if they're going to act like that, they don't deserve it. Fortunately for him, I was slow.
How many times do you suppose she said "like?"

tjscradj

Finally made it to the end of the video. It actually gets better. Courier re-attempts while she's at the station yelling at the poor CSA. Then she calls again, CSA says the package will be there at 6, when she goes to leave the package is sitting at her front door.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
so, I like tried to watch this video like 95 friend*ing times today and like every friend•••ing time it ended up with me like friend*ing laughing maniacally with anger and like looking like friend*ing Pippi Longstocking or whatever...