I HATE FEDEX/WORST DAY OF MY LIFE

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by tjscradj, Mar 24, 2016.

1. tjscradj

tjscradj New Member

For some reason this video showed up in my recommended videos on YouTube:

This girl is everything that I hate in customers. The courier obviously put the wrong date on the door tag, and this girl was too stupid to figure it out.

This girl is literlly like every stuipd customer I've ever had:
    • Package is super important, but doesn't track/hold it
    • Whines about having to come far away to station to pick up package, could've held it at FedEx office a few blocks away
    • Doesn't understand that if you're package was attempted today, it's going to be on the truck until that courier finishes their shift.
    • Drives 45 minutes without calling station
    I've been a long tim lurker and this is probably a weird first post, but I've had a :censored2:ty week and needed to vent. Hope you get some joy out of this spoiled little brat's ignorance.

2. silenze

silenze Lunch is the best part of the day

i couldnt watch it. it was too painful. if she had a bikini on that would help

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  3. Star B

Star B White Lightning

if you read the comments on youtube she admits to being a drama queen. In other words, "WAAAAH I LOVE DRAMA... plz sub so i can make some moneh$$$ Loves ya!!!!"

4. Billy Ray

Billy Ray God, help us all.....

Someone should do the entire world a favor....,

by pinching her head off.

5. dezguy

dezguy Well-Known Member

If I were her parent, I would have told her to :censored2: off and take a bus. Entitled little brat.

6. McFeely

McFeely Huge Member

Those are the kind of customers that chew out the CSAs to get you to reattempt same day or try to meet you somewhere on your route (and then are not there on time).

All for her LOVE PINK sweatpants from VS that she didn't even remember ordering. F'ing hate customers like her.

7. Operational needs

Operational needs Well-Known Member

What a class act. Her parents must be so proud.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. bacha29

bacha29 Well-Known Member

In keeping with the mindset of a only child in her sheltered little world. My advice to her.... "Grow up girl and fast because you are in for the shock of your life when you discover that you are not the only person living on this planet".

9. dezguy

dezguy Well-Known Member

Funny, I had a customer like that on Thursday. Called the office and apparently tore the CSR a new one because he was home all day and I didn't knock (because I just go around to deliveries and leave door knockers for the good of my own health).

Customers like that, I usually won't go back for a reattempt because if they're going to act like that, they don't deserve it. Fortunately for him, I was slow.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. I'd still do her

A favor and re-attempt

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. vin059

vin059 New Member

How many times do you suppose she said "like?"

12. Operational needs

I think she probably said the F word more.

13. tjscradj

tjscradj New Member

Finally made it to the end of the video. It actually gets better. Courier re-attempts while she's at the station yelling at the poor CSA. Then she calls again, CSA says the package will be there at 6, when she goes to leave the package is sitting at her front door.

14. Operational needs

The girl obviously thinks she's a princess. I checked her out on YouTube. She rants a lot and has a lot of followers.

15. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

so, I like tried to watch this video like 95 f***ing times today and like every f•••ing time it ended up with me like f***ing laughing maniacally with anger and like looking like f***ing Pippi Longstocking or whatever...

16. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

I made it 3 minutes in...I don't care.

17. upschuck

upschuck Avatar bet gone wrong

Great, now UPS LV has to deal with her

18. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

But, she does like to rave naked and was violated by a toothbrush.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. Operational needs

She's all yours, Baby! Enjoy! Bwahahaha.

20. upschuck

upschuck Avatar bet gone wrong

What?