I hate my job club ! Ups package car

2Slow

:laughing:My old Center Manager asked me if I regretted going into Feeders.

Everyone I know in delivery hates their job. Few in feeders do. I don't really like the nights, but it's well worth it.

Johney

It still amazes me that UPS doesn't have a "going postal" situation daily.
Give it time for these young guns to blow their top. I pray it never happens,but the work load is not like it use to be. Back in the day we had to deal with sups. who where questionable,but a decent workload, now as crap flows down hill and drivers are in the valley I just don't know.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
moreluck,

It is human nature to sin.

That is why Jesus came.

Most people that I know that have accepted Jesus and what he did for us do not hate their jobs.

Sincerely,

I

funny,, every time you post i think to myself,, he cant get much more arrogant or annoying, than you posted this line of crap..................

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
here and let me help you on you thoughtful response Hellfire.. i dont understand ,,sincerely I

Catatonic

Nine Lives
moreluck,

It is human nature to sin.

That is why Jesus came.

Most people that I know that have accepted Jesus and what he did for us do not hate their jobs.

Sincerely,

I

That is because they realize how unimportant their job is in the grand scheme of things.

It is not because it is a sin to hate your job.

Hopefully that is what you meant ... if not then please explain.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
My observation is that the great preponderance of people I have met that liked their jobs are self-employed.

It is not normal to like jobs in a large corporation but it is always up to the individual.

My observation is that the great preponderance of people I have met that liked their jobs are self-employed.

It is not normal to like jobs in a large corporation but it is always up to the individual.
I love my job as a dad.
I love my job as a neighbor.
I like my job as a husband.
Without ups I wouldn't be able to do the things for my kids my wife and i definitely would t live in the neighborhood that I do. You have to take the good with the bad. It is what it is we should all be thankful because we are blessed.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
:laughing:My old Center Manager asked me if I regretted going into Feeders.

Everyone I know in delivery hates their job. Few in feeders do. I don't really like the nights, but it's well worth it.

you better put on some weight and we will pre / order you some 'Feedah Pants " when you are ready !!