I hate when driving thread

jaker

trolling
I know we all got some things we hate seeing and hearing , so let's hear them see if we are all on the same page

I hate when people ask me what is it ( I didn't order it you did)

I hate people who park straight in a cul de sac

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I hate cyclists

I hate getting behind the garbage truck in summer

I hate having a Signature Required pkg and having to try and explain to the 3 year old that opened the door to get their parents

I hate standing on the stoop waiting on a residential COD when its pouring down rain

I hate it when I'm on a 55 mph road with hills and curves and I roll up on a pack of lance Armstrong wannabes in tight spandex and yellow jackets. These m*****friends should know just how dangerous this really is.

barnyard

KTM rider
People that cannot get off their butts to get a package. "No, that's alright, just sit there with your thumb up your butt. Maybe you'll get a little fatter."

Even more irritating are the nutjobs that turn and walk away.

I hate it when, it's been raining all day you are soaked and the lady inside an office asks if it's raining out...

Or when it's 98 degrees out and they are behind a portable heater and ask if it's hot outside...

Or when people park in a circular driveway...

Or have a $600,000 home with no porch...

SmithBarney

I hate when people play "traffic cop" and try to direct traffic at a 4 way stop.
or even two way stops, when they clearly should go first, they want to wave you through..
Just go folks.. yikes.

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
There is alot of hate in here. I just try to keep my stress to minimum. but it does bother me when people are just inconsiderate of others.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I hate it when I'm on a 55 mph road with hills and curves and I roll up on a pack of lance Armstrong wannabes in tight spandex and yellow jackets. These m*****friends should know just how dangerous this really is.

I'm really amazed we don't hear about more deaths because of this.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I hate when you drive down a 5 mile road only to find out the first house that didn't have number was the only house on the road and where u needed to be.

OptimusPrime

I hate paranoid customers who insist on everything being Signature Required, but are never home.

I hate power tripping managers who insist that they are the only ones who can sign for packages, yet get crazy butthurt when I have to pull them away from Facebook for a signature.

I hate crappy businesses who rely on COD's, yet treat me like I am bothering them to get a check.

I hate businesses with double doors, who keep one locked for apparently no other reason but to make it hard for me to get my cart in.

I hate vendors. Yeah, good for you. You make $15 an hour. Yeah, go ahead and block up the dock while you dick off.

I hate businesses who insist on a rear door delivery, yet can't/wont hear the buzzer, then get butthurt when I deliver it to the front desk.

I hate when it's blazing hot outside, and I am sweating my ass off and some asks "Is it hot out?" or "Is it raining?"

OptimusPrime

Forgot to mention. When self entitled :censored2:bag a-holes just walk right out in front of the truck. "i'm :censored2: McNouche wanna be Gordon Gecko business man type. Obviously some lowlife UPS driver should yield to me". I should mention I deliver in a self entitled area, where a bunch of yuppie wanna be's live in a house of cards type credit structure.

Thebrownstreak

I hate when dogs that are chained up break their chain. Happened today. All I heard was a slight growl and the MF was right there. Had my Diad ready to kill that dog in front of heir family.

Buck Fifty

I hate when people fall asleep when the light turns green and wake up in time to be the only car to make it through.

I hate it when drivers don't know you can go right on red.

I hate when using a blinker becomes a lost art.

Buck Fifty

I hate it when, it's been raining all day you are soaked and the lady inside an office asks if it's raining out...

Or when it's 98 degrees out and they are behind a portable heater and ask if it's hot outside...

Or when people park in a circular driveway...

Or have a $600,000 home with no porch...

Do you actually drive up into the office and the front porch ?

Buck Fifty

Bikers should pay a road tax just like cars. Put a tag on it or get off the road !!!

BigBrown3605

I hate when people say, "what is it"?

When after you DR'D a package, your in your PC ready to leave, when the customer comes out, looks at the package and yells, " do I need to sign"?

Delivering CODS to Asians.

When the customer flips the board around to sign after you gave it to them the proper way.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
I hate when dogs that are chained up break their chain. Happened today. All I heard was a slight growl and the MF was right there. Had my Diad ready to kill that dog in front of heir family.

Happened to me the other day. Dog chased me around a boat till I caught the other end of the chain. Tied it real quick to the hitch and DRd the "friend"ing printer right in the middle of the drive way. Drove away hoping for rain.

I hate elderly drivers. Had a Guy waiting to turn left on a green light the other day. Was waiting so long he forgot he was turning left. Thought the red light from the side street was his signal. Just sitting jn the middle of the intersection. Even threw his hands up in disgust because he thought it was taking too long to change. FML Its a wonder anyone in my center makes it to their last stop.