I hate when driving thread

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I hate the wealthy snobs who move out to the country from in town, buy a $500k house on 5 acres that sits 60 feet off of a gravel road, and then expect me to drive 5MPH past their house because "we are trying to keep the dust down."

yeldarb

When your delivering to a restaurant, they ask if you want a drink, you think your getting the hookup, and they charge you for it.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I hate when it's 120 in the back of the truck and you're looking for a package. Customer (even better when it's a kid) is standing there waiting for it only for you to let them know you can't find it under the mountain of cardboard, that you may or may not be back later.

I hate when a safety committee member complains about seniority on who's going to run his own bid route because he's gotta do "safety" stuff.

I hate the neighborhood bus stops filled with moms doing the slowdown motion, even though your under the speed limit, then pull blindly out later in their luxury bus, only to slam the gas so they can get a nice spot at the neighborhood pool parking lot.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I hate it when, it's been raining all day you are soaked and the lady inside an office asks if it's raining out...

Or when it's 98 degrees out and they are behind a portable heater and ask if it's hot outside...

Or when people park in a circular driveway...

Or have a $600,000 home with no porch...
"Hot enough for ya?"
"Yousguys don't got AC do you?? Snicker, snicker, tee hee."

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Forgot to mention. When self entitled :censored2:bag a-holes just walk right out in front of the truck. "i'm :censored2: McNouche wanna be Gordon Gecko business man type. Obviously some lowlife UPS driver should yield to me". I should mention I deliver in a self entitled area, where a bunch of yuppie wanna be's live in a house of cards type credit structure.

You'd love doing my area. Momma walks right out in front of you with her 9 or 10 kids in tow, she could care less if one of them gets hit because she can just pop out another in 9 months and the government will pay her for it all the same.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I hate it when I get a termination letter when I backed up 300 feet on a gravel dirt driveway to deliver one of my airs in time. My center manager's response made me feel like the gravel driveway was paved with puppies and kittens.

BTW - I used to back up 5 times farther in the dark eating a Snickers !!!!

over9five

Staff member
I hate when I run out of snacks.

I hate when I run out of coffee.

I hate when I forgot my pillow and it's [-]lunch time[/-] naptime.

I hate when there's no-one to talk to on the CB.

I hate when there's no [-]traffic[/-] overtime.

Re-Raise

I hate when you knock on the door and hear the dog barking and growling his head off inside, and you know the idiot who lives there is going to obliviously open the door and let the dog out.

I hate when the dog is growling and circling you the owner says don't worry he won't bite. Don't talk to me ... take control of your dog !!!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I hate thinking all night for other AZZoles who may plow into me ,then being told I could have avoided that !!

STFXG

I hate hearing "did you hear FedEx and ups are merging? They're going to call the company FedUp!"

I hate dbags that drive 10 under the limit through the corners and on the one lane highway and when it opens to two lanes for passing smash the gas so you can't pass them.

JDoe123

ad astra per aspera
Yeah, these are all huge annoyances but they will never change and you will hear and see them 10 bazillion more times.  

What I truly hate is seeing a dead animal, especially a dog or a cat, alongside the road.  Breaks my heart.

Last edited: