I hate when driving thread

kingOFchester

I hate when you are traveling in the passing lane and the smart car making a right hand turn feels as though it is necessary to swing into the left lane in order to make the right hand turn....like they are driving a rig and trailer.

I hate when someone asks for directions and they do not understand that I am lost do to an add cut....they tend to give dirty looks.

curiousbrain

I'll change the tone of the thread.

When the UPS gentleman (an older, Austrian fellow) who delivers to my house pulls up, and I am home, I am outside before he stops and I start talking to him; I tell him I will go find the package if he has trouble; does he want some water?; don't step out of the truck if it's raining; I'll carry it inside ... the whole nine. Life sucks at work enough, without those stupid consignees.

Then, he breaks my balls about when I'm going full-time, how many part-timers have I laid off, so on and so forth.

Then, he complains about his preloader; asks that I lay off more bad preloaders.

Then ...

... it's a good relationship, for the moment. I asked him the 8 keys to lifting/lowering one time as a joke, and all I got was exhaust.

bigblu 2 you

i hate sharks,cant even enjoy a night swim without worrying. but seriously, people who nose into a dock,in a car,with a cigarette and a 32 oz.slurpee and then strike up a conversation with some loser on their way back,all the time seeing your waiting to use the area for the intent it was created.

OptimusPrime

You'd love doing my area. Momma walks right out in front of you with her 9 or 10 kids in tow, she could care less if one of them gets hit because she can just pop out another in 9 months and the government will pay her for it all the same.

My assumption from your post is that you deliver in a "bad neighborhood". I loved it when I used to. Never got more respect. Roll up to a stop, dope boys hanging out front smoking and drinking. "What up Brown?! You keeping it real?" All kinds of encouragement. Trying to manage a heavy load into a business, they would be ushering people out of the way. "Back the eff up, we got work coming in." Never had an issue.

iruhnman630

Anything that causes me to lose time due to someone else's mistake....ex: the 12 big boxes going to Wally World today but with the wrong address, meaning they were shelf loaded as a seperate stop instead of being included with the rear door bulk stop...10 minutes pay, but 10 minutes of my life I won't get back

Mr Sincerity

Your Friend
Anything that causes me to lose time due to someone else's mistake....ex: the 12 big boxes going to Wally World today but with the wrong address, meaning they were shelf loaded as a seperate stop instead of being included with the rear door bulk stop...10 minutes pay, but 10 minutes of my life I won't get back

How many minutes have you been on BC tonight?