I hate when driving thread

HULKAMANIA

I hate when you are on your air run, run into every train going through town, and somehow seem to find every single retired old person out for their morning cruise at 10 under the speed limit.

srvhero

"leastbest"
I hate it when my stupervisor questions why I was at a stop for 9 minutes when my PC looks like it was loaded by a wood chipper......

Re-Raise

I hate when it doesn't rain for months and the dust from the gravel roads and parking lots makes me look like Pig Pen. I hate handing the customers filthy packages too.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I hate when billy bob sitting on his porch drinking Busch light at 11 AM says. "here comes the guy that makes the big bucks".

I actually had a gas station clerk tell me one day we get way to much vacation and make way too much money. I asked her if she wanted to finish my day for me lol.

yeldarb

I hate when billy bob sitting on his porch drinking Busch light at 11 AM says. "here comes the guy that makes the big bucks".

I actually had a gas station clerk tell me one day we get way to much vacation and make way too much money. I asked her if she wanted to finish my day for me lol.
Did you ask if we are overpaid, or are you just underpaid? OUR union fights for us, their boss pays them just enough to get them to keep working.

jaker

trolling
I hate when delivering to same house for years and a stranger answers the door and says who is it for and won't sign till I tell them ( and then they say that's my brother I am visiting from out of town )

chevyman05

I hate when I have boxes of office depot paper and the fat a** secretary asks if I can take them to the back room. Maybe if you carried them back there you wouldn't weigh 300 lbs.