I hate when driving thread

I hate when I'm told "All you do is ride around and talk to pretty girls, hehe. "

I hate when a person looks at you and goes inside when it's a signature required.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Old brownstones in the city have 3 floors......I seen them all the time on these real estate shows. They look like apartment bldgs.

kingOFchester

And a home can be 27 floors,,,,,

, indi.jpg
indie.jpg

India's Richest Man Moves Into World's Biggest House
indi.jpg
indie.jpg

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
My assumption from your post is that you deliver in a "bad neighborhood". I loved it when I used to. Never got more respect. Roll up to a stop, dope boys hanging out front smoking and drinking. "What up Brown?! You keeping it real?" All kinds of encouragement. Trying to manage a heavy load into a business, they would be ushering people out of the way. "Back the eff up, we got work coming in." Never had an issue.

Correct. Parts of my area are an absolute ghetto. 75% of the people living there speak little or no English, are paranoid of anything and everything, and think that UPS is somehow an arm of the federal government. The other 25% are either good people on hard times or people who are a product of their raising.

It's those with the 75% that just walk out in front of the truck without looking. I guess it's common practice back in the motherland.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Was that serious? We have a lot of apartment buildings that are 4 story, with no elevators.

Give the guy a break, he delivers bland, suburban conformia in Clarksville. Though there was this one time he had to deliver TWO packages to a house on West Patagonia. Oh the humanity.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I hate when you have a sleep number bed on the third floor of an apartment

Give the guy a break, he delivers bland, suburban conformia in Clarksville. Though there was this one time he had to deliver TWO packages to a house on West Patagonia. Oh the humanity.

It was a play on words, or more accurately a missing word. While many apartment buildings have a 3rd floor very few apartments do.

just_a_number

When i d.r. a pkg get back to truck and customer yells...do i need to sign for that????

When the customer says well the other driver does...listen im not the other driver

jaker

trolling
I hate 4 way stops ( dang people learn how they work )

I hate when a person says are you sure you got the right house , I didn't order anything then who is Jennie , oh that's my wife ( heaven forbids some else use the Internet in your house to order something )

Re-Raise

I hate the bags for the sure post packages. Why can't we change to the light weight bags the post office uses instead of those stiff pieces of crap we have.