I Have A Bad Feeling

txmomof2b2g

I went to the Hr dept. and talked with the receptionist to pick up a lost check. THen she said you are still not working here I said nope. She had the Hr. manager call me on the phone . That is when I found out that the interviewer told the hr. manager I wanted a fulltime job. I convinced the manager that I didn't want a fulltime job that the day sort was perfect hrs. for me. My first day was Jan. 29th. If you don't have a phone number then get back up there.

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
My first day was Jan. 29th. If you don't have a phone number then get back up there.

That's exactly what I did, only I did have a contact number. My message got lost in the shuffle for a day or two. I got two phone calls from HR reps in an hour when they got their act together lol. First one I missed and she left a message. I got the message and was thinking about what I wanted to do when the second call came. I started January 28th (sort runs Sunday-Thursday) and reached seniority a few weeks ago. My health benefits just kicked in. Moral of the story: KEEP HARASSING THEM!! -Rocky

Thank you all for your replies.

Should I go back to the actual local hub? Or do I go back to the one located about an hour away? (That is where I had my first interview, watched a slideshow about UPS, etc) My second interview was at my local hub.
I don't want to seem annoying to them, but I do want the job. Would it be too soon to go today? (My interview was Tuesday)

I was thinking too of calling to get the name of the lady I interviewed with. I always send a thank you note to interviewers, so I wanted to get her first & last name anyway.

You really are all very helpful & I do appreciate it.

:)

Channahon

Thank you all for your replies.

Should I go back to the actual local hub? Or do I go back to the one located about an hour away? (That is where I had my first interview, watched a slideshow about UPS, etc) My second interview was at my local hub.
I don't want to seem annoying to them, but I do want the job. Would it be too soon to go today? (My interview was Tuesday)

I was thinking too of calling to get the name of the lady I interviewed with. I always send a thank you note to interviewers, so I wanted to get her first & last name anyway.

You really are all very helpful & I do appreciate it.

:)

Call and send the note, both may work in your favor. Professional approach to getting a position at any company.

Ok...here is my plan.

I am going to go back to my local hub around the same time I interviewed on Weds. I am going to at least get the name of the person who interviewed me (or try) If she is available, I would like to make a brief comment to her about something that I should have said in the interview.

If I get in, I will be very happy because my family needs to benefits. If I don't, life will go on and there is always FedEx.....

naw, I'm just messing with you guys.

Thank you again for your advice. It just is a bummer to want something so badly and to never have it go quite your way.

:closedeye