I have a pay raise question (part timer)

BearcatShane09

Package Handler
I was hired on permanently 9/8/09 and 90 days after that I got my dollar raise to make 9.50 an hour and since then I have recieved a 50 cent raise every year on 9/8/09 plus my dollar I got in pick pay so I make 12.00 right now. This was supposed to be the year where I got a nice 87 cent raise I believe and I was wondering if I will still get that or could this new contract screw that up to where I might get less?

BearcatShane09

Package Handler
I don't care when I get it but what you're saying is there is a really good chance it won't be as much as it would of been had this not been a new contract year?

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
I was hired on permanently 9/8/09 and 90 days after that I got my dollar raise to make 9.50 an hour and since then I have recieved a 50 cent raise every year on 9/8/09 plus my dollar I got in pick pay so I make 12.00 right now. This was supposed to be the year where I got a nice 87 cent raise I believe and I was wondering if I will still get that or could this new contract screw that up to where I might get less?

You are on a 4 year PT progression. You probably won't get that $0.87 raise but you'll probably get the equivalent or better when PT pay is addressed during the contract talks. Just wait and see.