I have a question about FedEx courier dot

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by Gonzo411, May 17, 2015.

1. Gonzo411

Gonzo411 New Member

I just recently applied for a part time courier job for FedEx online and the basic questions I was being asked I answered truthfully but at the end it said my qualifications did not meet requirements of the courier (dot) position). I'm curious how is that possible because I'm honestly confused so any help would be grateful
  2. vantexan

vantexan Well-Known Member

How's your driving record? Any speeding tickets? DUI's? Any arrests? Any health issues? Ever been fired? I don't know what you were asked but any of the above could keep you from being hired.
  3. MassWineGuy

MassWineGuy Active Member

Reliable transportation? Legal to work here? Convictions?
  4. Slave101

Slave101 Member

Do yourself a favor and get a different job as this one may seem appealing in beginning but you'll deeply regret it
  5. Gonzo411

Gonzo411 New Member

Thank you for the reply. I mean I'm a USA citizen and I have no tickets and when it came to being asked if I have a disability I said no. That's why it's so strange because I answered what I thought was correctly and still got denied.
  6. overflowed

overflowed Well-Known Member

Just reapply, none of our stuff ever works correctly, the system might be messed up. I really wouldn't be surprised if you put the same info in and it accepts you.
  7. Route 66

Route 66 Throbbing Member

should've answered 'YES - mentally retarded' - you'd be sitting in a management position right now.
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  8. musicfrk2002

musicfrk2002 New Member

are you old enough? for DOT I am pretty sure you have to be 21
  9. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Grow up.
  10. Route 66

Route 66 Throbbing Member

oh take it easy, Dave
  11. trickpony1

trickpony1 Well-Known Member

When I grow up I wanna be just like Dave.

AMJ_SLAYER New Member

@gonzo fringe is a great show. It's too bad it's not on anymore.
  13. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

How old are you? you've got to be 21 to drive. It's hard to believe that they would disqualify anyone these days. Judging from recent new hires, walking and breathing are the only qualifications I see that are necessary.

Anyway, be glad you won't be working here. You're better-off almost anywhere else.
  14. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

If he said "mentally retarded', "alcoholic", "sociopath", and "womanizer", he'd be CEO.