I have a question about overtime and double time.

happybob

Feeders
If you are working under the New England Supplement:
Article 66 - HOURS OF WORK AND OVERTIME
Section 3 (c)
All part time employees hired after July 31, 1987 who work on Saturday or Sunday or both Saturday and Sunday during the months of October, November, December will be paid the normal straight time rate.

Refer to your supplemental agreement to see what you will be paid.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Even though the OP hasn't been back, just to follow up in case anyone stumbles upon this thread searching:
I'm under the Southern Supplement.

The payroll week runs Sunday-Saturday. I worked the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving and the day after were both paid at straight hours (4). Saturday after Thanksgiving was paid at double time.

So holidays are considered a report, but even if it's the 6th, it is paid at the normal rate, not time and a half. However, the 7th report is still paid at double time if you actually work that day.

It's the most wonderful time of the year :santa:.

QKRSTKR

Well that's all fine. In central states its time and a half. I got my check. All 11 hrs the saturday after thanksgiving were paid at time and a half. My biggest check ever. 16 hours overtime. Cha Ching!:clown:

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Are you sure? Saturday would be the 5th work day of the week, so I think it would be straight time.
200w (6).gif