I have a question about the UPS ADP card.

Timtron22

I signed up for the card, not knowing it was a bad choice. Is there a way i can cancel the card? I heard first paycheck is a paper check, and i wanted to put it in a bank account. Thanks for answering

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Timmy, listen to me, ....friend the website bs. You need to tell them to let hr know immediately you do not want that. Tell your boss to have his boss send an email to hr. It is an easy fix.

Timtron22

Timmy, listen to me, ....friend the website bs. You need to tell them to let hr know immediately you do not want that. Tell your boss to have his boss send an email to hr. It is an easy fix.
I will. I read on here, even if you get the ADP card, if you do not activate it, you will still get paychecks, but i will let me HR know. I had to cancel one of my cards, but i will open up a new account once i get paid this Thursday.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I signed up for the card, not knowing it was a bad choice. Is there a way i can cancel the card? I heard first paycheck is a paper check, and i wanted to put it in a bank account. Thanks for answering
Download your pay onto my card and I'll send you a check in the mail.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

As near as I can tell, it kind of works like a gift card. Your pay gets "loaded" onto this ADP card. You can use it like a debit card, but I'm pretty sure it ends up costing the employee extra, in fees.

The company takes care of the fees which, I assume, offset the cost of printing and distributing a paper check.

Please I need Info. I'm out of Town and i need to get my w2 online urgently. I've been trying to log into my ADP account to access my 2015 w2. I couldn't. I have used it since last year.
Is it still possible to access it. I don't have access to my recovery email and phone no more?? Is it Possible. I need urgent answers Please!!!!!