I have a question about UPS Surepost

Status
Not open for further replies.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
Well the UPS guy already went through and so did the USPS guy and I've got nothing. Not even a slip telling me that I have a package waiting at the PO. I am expecting the package today so? Should I just go to the PO and ask if they have it?
I'm assuming you have the tracking number since you know it's Surepost™ and are 'expecting' it today. Track it again and let us know what it says now.

Ms.PacMan

Well the UPS guy already went through and so did the USPS guy and I've got nothing. Not even a slip telling me that I have a package waiting at the PO. I am expecting the package today so? Should I just go to the PO and ask if they have it?
The casual mail carriers on my route just leave the packages at the postal station for the regular carrier the next day.

This was the explanation I got about a month ago for my package. I had the PO tracking number and they still wouldn't let me retrieve it - told me it would be there the next day and it was.

Ms.PacMan

I'm assuming you have the tracking number since you know it's Surepost™ and are 'expecting' it today. Track it again and let us know what it says now.
That might be a mistake :) My late sure post package had a no such address exception on it by the post office which alarmed me and made me track it down.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
DEA will be there shortly. Sit tight

Status
Not open for further replies.