I have a quick question

BearcatShane09

Package Handler
Does UPS have a plan where they pay for any of part time employees college? I thought I saw somewhere where they pay like 5 grand a year? Well I went to school in 2010 and did NOT graduate but I still owe 1,700 dollars to the school and I was wondering if there is any chance UPS might take care of that? Thanks.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
Does UPS have a plan where they pay for any of part time employees college? I thought I saw somewhere where they pay like 5 grand a year? Well I went to school in 2010 and did NOT graduate but I still owe 1,700 dollars to the school and I was wondering if there is any chance UPS might take care of that? Thanks.

Tuition reimbursement is available on a hub-by-hub basis. My hub offers $1,500/semester + $25/class for books, for a maximum of $15,000 lifetime reimbursement, or $3,000/year for union employees. It only covers you if you registered within 30 days of classes starting and submit the paperwork within 30 days of your last day of class. You cannot go back and be retroactively reimbursed for previous classes.