I have a serious question about a fellow worker

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
let me give you some advise dude, let it go . Karma sorts out these kinds of people . I`ve found that I get hell bent on revenge and I let these kind of things turn into childish pissing contests, I lose track of whats really important in my life, I focus on ruining my enemy when I should be focusing on my family I lose sleep I get sick and getting even at whatever cost just consumes me,worst of all its my family that ends up getting hurt because I neglect them putting all my attention on evening the score with whoever I`m feuding with. I know its hard to let go but things have a way of working out its gonna catch up to him ,belive !! focus on you and yours

mungrin

Banned
let me give you some advise dude, let it go . Karma sorts out these kinds of people . I`ve found that I get hell bent on revenge and I let these kind of things turn into childish pissing contests, I lose track of whats really important in my life, I focus on ruining my enemy when I should be focusing on my family I lose sleep I get sick and getting even at whatever cost just consumes me,worst of all its my family that ends up getting hurt because I neglect them putting all my attention on evening the score with whoever I`m feuding with. I know its hard to let go but things have a way of working out its gonna catch up to him ,belive !! focus on you and yours
Yeah,let it go.Some guy tries to break in your house,as long as he didnt get anytihng,its ok.Let it slide.

Its all BS just like the BS thread.

P

pickup

Someone just TRIED breaking into my house,i know who he is to,instead of going to the police,lemme go make a thread about it!

BS

I don't know, fedex4 Life, assuming that you are who you are(as many posters who work for fedex have pointed out, it seems like you are not hip to current trends at fedex and thus possibly a troll of some sorts).

But let's say you are legit. Your behavior is very similar to the original poster's situation. Let's look at your circumstances. Someone has not only tried to break into your house. He has broken into your house and has stolen your money and is laughing at you . His name is Fred S. Instead of going to the courts , you prefer to become his number one fan on browncafe. Go make another thread about how great Fedex(the company that has you by the balls) is.

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
Yeah,let it go.Some guy tries to break in your house,as long as he didnt get anytihng,its ok.Let it slide.

Its all BS just like the BS thread.

your crazy. Its to late to call the cops right ? what other option does he have I think you`ve watched one to many dirty Harry movies mate.
You cant just go beating people up when your not even sure he is the guilty party... I`m giving him the benifit of the doubt as far as this thread being BS. what would you suggest ???

mungrin

Banned
your crazy. Its to late to call the cops right ? what other option does he have I think you`ve watched one to many dirty Harry movies mate.
You cant just go beating people up when your not even sure he is the guilty party... I`m giving him the benifit of the doubt as far as this thread being BS. what would you suggest ???
No,he clearly states that he tried to break into his house.Why is it too late?Once someone breaks into your house they are crossing the line.Unless its all made up,just like this thread.

Ok first off fed ex ****** I am not a bull****ter and you dont know me so as far as you saying it is bull is a joke.I do have many guns and I know how to use them what I did in the Marine Corp I was able to practice quite a bit with my weapon.I was able to reach out and touch people from far away.My wife and kids were not home when this happened .I can tell the whole story and it would take a long time ,but here is a little background .this kid has a SERIUOS problem with DRUGS ,he doesn't like working and my neighbor described him to a T .I did call the cops and they caught 4 of the 5 people in someone else house down the street from mine.All the people caught were minors and the cops did nothing but release them to thier parents .No one ratted this person out so even with my neighbor seeing them ,they didn't break in so the cops just let it go .This person told the cops he was driving by and saw the whole thing ,so the cops thinks he was being a good samaritan .The fact is this person is a piece of crap ,and believe me I have to restrain mtself whenever I see them .So don't think for one minute I don't want to cause bodily harm to this person ,UK GUY I to believe in what comes around goes around ,and I have worked way to hard in my life to hand over what I have including my house and vehicles for some dirtbag with a problem.and yes my center doesn't care and if I say something people talk like girls atmy center and this person is buddy buddy with our shift supervisor ,so it would only bring problems my way .Believe me I have waybetter things to do than take time to make up a stroy ,I have the criminal complaint from the case .My home owners insurance is covering most of my tools that were stolen . Like some one posted if I did go and get this person and beat the crap out of him where would I end up probablly in a lot of trouble and possible jail time .The one thing the Marines taught me is patience so I have time and I am sure this guy will get whats coming to him believe me this poerson just hasn't screwed with me .He fed ex 4 life ***** ******************************************************************************

Last edited by a moderator:

jennie

I have a problem ,we have a real piece of crap that works with us . I will try to make a long story short.This person went and had a surgery thatwas optional ,this person has been off since after December.He is collecting disability and has beenworking another job.One of the supervisors told me he saw him working and our shift manager did nothing about it .I am by no means a rat and not looking to get anyone in trouble ,but this piece of crap tried to break into my house and I have a wife and 3 kids (all small children). I would like nopthing more than to put this guy through a wall but this person is a punk.I have asked around for a Hr phone number or someone that I can report him to but I have gotten nothing.Can anyone be of help here .Oh yea this person (though I cannot definetly prove it ) stole over 4000.00 worht of tools from my truck .I work the preload shift and have my own buisness .Even though my insurance will cover most of my tools that is not the point .can anyone help me out Thanks Bigpack

I didn't even have to read other posts, he stole from you, and now is doing this and you know. I will rat him out and not leave my name for ya if you want:surprised:

jennie

We all know this, "what comes around goes around" but this is doing the right thing, he is taking advantage. ugh, get a camera, take pictures. I have a neighbor like this, and I never have eye contact, lol.

Thanks Jennie I apprecitae ,like I said I just want someone to know that this person is stealing .I do not think it is right ,this is how insurance rates go up and effect everyone.Someone else posted about a hotline ,I looked at a poster at work but no number to contact anyone. One of our suprevisor saw this person cutting grass and said in passing to me that he ducked down in his car because he did not want this person to know where he lives at .This same supervisor told our shift supervisor that he saw this person cutting grass and he didn't even blink,so what does that tell you .i want to go over their heads because I know if I say something nothing will be done.

QKRSTKR

When i was on disability that was off the job the name of the company that pays us is called broadspire. They'd like to make u starve before sending any money. I can't even imagine trying to steal from these *****ess. :greedy: They want a lot of documention and act like your stealing from them even when you have a legit reason for being off. They would always want an update and to know what was going on. UPS is paying them either way. He's the one stealing from them.

You should be able to get this information from HR. But this guy must have a good doctor who is keeping him off of work. You just can't go back to work whenever you feel like it. A doctor has to have him off work till a certain time.

And for those of you that want to know how much they pay it's $300 a week before taxes.(I don't know what PT is) So those of us that are FT, it's quite a less bit of money and I could n't wait to get back to work. Ouch!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
When i was on disability that was off the job the name of the company that pays us is called broadspire. They'd like to make u starve before sending any money. I can't even imagine trying to steal from these *****ess. :greedy: They want a lot of documention and act like your stealing from them even when you have a legit reason for being off. They would always want an update and to know what was going on. UPS is paying them either way. He's the one stealing from them.

You should be able to get this information from HR. But this guy must have a good doctor who is keeping him off of work. You just can't go back to work whenever you feel like it. A doctor has to have him off work till a certain time.

And for those of you that want to know how much they pay it's $300 a week before taxes.(I don't know what PT is) So those of us that are FT, it's quite a less bit of money and I could n't wait to get back to work. Ouch!

Disability here much more, around 65% of pay. At least in '99-00 that is how much I got.

Well I dont know about all the stealing stuff but as someone on W/C there is a big diffrence between doing some work around the house and lifting boxs for 4-8 hours a day.

From my personal experiance after two surgeries which im still recovering from I can mow a lawn and weedwack and I can lift a 25 pound tv with no problems. So by your way of thinking I should be back at work but what you cant see is the fact I cant curl 10 pounds with out bad pain or if anything hits my forearm I lose all feeling in my thumb and top two fingers for a minute. I can't straighten my arm palm up or fully extend it with out pain up to my shoulder. I have have no feeling in my pinky or the skin around my elbow.

Your not a doctor and you don't know what his restrictions are. To be able to be cleared for work you have to be able to lift 70 pounds now are you telling me that if Im cleared to lift 50 pounds I couldnt mow a lawn or weedwack?

If he stole from you shold have had the common sense to report him to the police but unless you know what his medical restriction are you cant say hes cheating anyone.

tieguy

Banned
This person is cutting grass and weed eating .this person had surgery on their wrist and claims they cannot pick up a package,but can pick up a weed eater and lawnmower.How would you contact the health insurance company ? Do you know where I could get a phone number ?

In your building you should see posters posted offering a reward for information on theft. Call that number and make your report. This one is a case for loss prevention.

tieguy

Banned
If your center is anything like my center, UPS doesn't give a hoot about anyone that is on disability and what they are doing. As long as they are not on Workers Comp. Why does this guy have it in for you?

depends on who is paying the disability. If its the union then ups won't pursue it.

tieguy

Banned
sometimes there is huge gap between "knowing" something and being able to prove it.

TRP this thread is evolving into a similar theme as my double troll yet I don't see you jumping in to rescue the accused as you did on my thread?
Does this mean you're really just the "defend the trolls against the management poster" sheriff?

Jukkatthebrown you are on workmancomp right ,big difference and if you read the whole thread ********* I did call the cops.But since this person didn't get into my house they did nothing .I never claimed to be a doctor ,but I know when someone is stealing and being dishonest .you should just sit at home and collect your comp check no one asked your opinion,totally different situation.

Last edited by a moderator: